Introducing me

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • Just saying hello to the group. I've done a profile... of sorts....

I'm looking forward to enjoying some good discussion and vigorous debate on this forum.

• Welcome. This is a well managed forum with excellent lay-out.

A healthy mix of views and attitudes.

I am a right wing extremist who hates women and all non whites. I also love violence and especially sado -masochism. I am extremely sarcastic.

I hope we can get on. :D:D:D:saint::saint::saint::saint::saint::?::?::?::?::thumbup:

• Welcome. This is a well managed forum with excellent lay-out.

A healthy mix of views and attitudes.

I am a right wing extremist who hates women and all non whites. I also love violence and especially sado -masochism. I am extremely sarcastic.

I hope we can get on. :D:D:D:saint::saint::saint::saint::saint::?::?::?::?::thumbup:

How nice to meet you.

I am a tree hugging, lentil eating, lesbian peacemonger with a wide repertoire of anti-fascist songs that I play at peace rallies when taking down the forces of Nazism.

Only kidding. I can't stand lentils.

I think we'll get along just fine.

• Hahahah that was funny.

Welcome I'm an old hippie and anti establishment so I'm sure we will get along. I don't like lentils either.

Hi Norra and thanks for the welcome.

I was pretty much a radical pain-in-the-butt student when at university, and after graduating became friendly with a person I met at Brighton Pride who was one of the peace women from Greenham Common back in the 1980's. The tales she told about the establishment. She died earlier this year and the world is a poorer place for the loss of such people.

I'm sure we'll find much in common along the line. I've already upset the rabid right on here so I must be doing something right...!!

• I was pretty much a radical pain-in-the-butt student when at university, and after graduating became friendly with a person I met at Brighton Pride who was one of the peace women from Greenham Common back in the 1980's

I don't want to turn your introduction thread into a politics one, but as you opened the door on this...:) Did you attend the protests at Greenham Common too? If you did, have your views remained the same since then?

• I don't want to turn your introduction thread into a politics one, but as you opened the door on this...:) Did you attend the protests at Greenham Common too? If you did, have your views remained the same since then?

I'm afraid Greenham Common was a bit before my time, Horizon. I was born in 1984.

Had I been around at that time though, I am quite sure I would have wanted to be at the peace camp.

Those women were vilified, attacked, abused, treated as vermin and called communists, traitors and other slanders. But what they really were was concerned citizens who didn't want to be vapourised because Margaret Thatcher was nothing more than a lickspittle toadie to Reagan's cold war brinkmanship by allowing American missiles on British soil, thus making our country a primary target in any nuclear conflict.

If women won't stand up for the lives of our children, who will...?

• I'm afraid Greenham Common was a bit before my time, Horizon. I was born in 1984.

Had I been around at that time though, I am quite sure I would have wanted to be at the peace camp.

Those women were vilified, attacked, abused, treated as vermin and called communists, traitors and other slanders. But what they really were was concerned citizens who didn't want to be vapourised because Margaret Thatcher was nothing more than a lickspittle toadie to Reagan's cold war brinkmanship by allowing American missiles on British soil, thus making our country a primary target in any nuclear conflict.

If women won't stand up for the lives of our children, who will...?

Men!!! As they have from tume immemorial.

• Oh God, we're not resurrecting the old CND arguments !

Horizon put a question to me and I answered it. That is a fair response on any forum.

If you have a problem with that, then it is you who has the problem.

• Happy new year, Horizon. Please accept my best wishes to yourself and your family.

I also take this opportunity to wish all those on this forum the same. We may not agree with each other and our arguments may be.... vigorous..... to say the least. in the future.

Please everybody, be assured that I hold you in no personal animosity, but that does not mean I cannot disagree with you.

Let debate recommence in 2020 with the utmost vigour and commitment. I will challenge you to your worst and I expect you to do the same with me.

Bring it on in the spirit of good British values of free speech and vigorous debate.

just know that I will kick your arse if I can.

Happy new year.

• Horizon put a question to me and I answered it. That is a fair response on any forum.

If you have a problem with that, then it is you who has the problem.

Hang on gal.... now you are saying B'luc is out of order and has a problem...... thanks for putting your rationale into context. Phew!! That took a while. Back to topic please.... "minorities are the victims"!!

• Hello Jenny,

We have already encountered one another on the forum but I have only just spotted this thread. I too would like to welcome you aboard. It is good to have a diversity of viewpoints and I know that you bring an alternative point of view to a lot of topics, that's a good thing. We all need to have somebody or something that will challenge our established perspective. Like a lot of forums people tend to go at each other pretty hard from the comfort of anonymity but don't be thinking that the personas that enter this forum are like that in real life.

I am actually a travelling encyclopedia salesman, I took the job as a mid-life career change but business seems a bit slow. I'm pretty sharp and you have to get up really early to make a fool out of me ;)

Looking forward to many a heated debate in the future :)

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!