Judgment Day. Deal or no deal.

• Theresa May faces a crunch cabinet meeting later as she tries to win colleagues' support for a draft Brexit agreement between the UK and EU.

Senior ministers will gather in Downing Street at 14:00 GMT amid calls to reject the deal from both senior Brexiteers and some Remain supporters.

The Democratic Unionists have warned it could lead to the break-up of the UK.

But the BBC's Norman Smith said No 10 were stressing it had pushed "right to the wire" and "gone as far as we can".

Okay dokey. The draft agreement hasn't been published yet, but it will likely contain the following:

The UK will stay aligned with EU law and have no say in how that law is made.

The UK will stay aligned to the customs union for a "limited" time, so as to not prevent a hard border in Ireland.

The UK will allow some movement of EU jobseekers

The UK will pay £40 billion pounds for this immense privilege.

Somebody on tv just used the analogy that this deal is like going into Tescos with a trolley filled with the billions and coming out of the shop with a empty trolley and not even being allowed to use your clubcard.

The Cabinet is to discuss the text later with May seeking their approval for the deal. If they agree, the EU will publish the 500 page text later. Next step, a EU conference on the 25th November where EU leaders either approve the deal or not. Finally, if the deal is approved, Parliament gets to vote on it before Christmas. This is meant to be the "meaningful" vote that all MPs wanted.

On Newsnight last night were Jacob Reece-Mogg, Dominic Grieve and Chuka Umunna, strange bedfellows, but for once they were united. They all said they would not approve the deal for the simple reason it is incomplete. They stated, how could they approve the text when they have no idea what the future relationship with the EU will look like.

Will it be a deal or no deal?

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• I don't see why the EU wouldn't approve the deal, it's everything they want. What a mess.

It's even better than they have now, thanks to Mrs May! It should get thrown out by the UK Parliament. Let's wait and see. I still have some hope.

EDIT: when the EU come out with statements like that, how on earth can Remainers claim (with honesty) that the UK is still a sovereign country?

• I don't know if you're watching PMQs Fidget, but Peter Bone fired a warning shot over May's bow earlier. She is a fool if she thinks this will get passed. The DUP have made it categorically clear they will never vote for anything that breaks off Northern Ireland from the rest of the UK and this latest mess with Irish fishing, just enrages them further.

• I don't know if you're watching PMQs Fidget, but Peter Bone fired a warning shot over May's bow earlier. She is a fool if she thinks this will get passed. The DUP have made it categorically clear they will never vote for anything that breaks off Northern Ireland from the rest of the UK and this latest mess with Irish fishing, just enrages them further.

Good. Let's hope they have the courage and integrity to reject it, and go for the WTO option.

• There's so much speculation and very little fact at the moment. Let's wait for the dust to settle and see if we've been sold down the river with May's plan or MPs back the will of the people and make leave really mean leave.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in this colour  it is moderation. Take note.

• The deal hasn't changed Heero, since May originally announced it at Chequers earlier in the year, but you're right, lets wait for it to be written in blood, before we can properly judge it.

May is expected to make a statement around 5pm.

• No speech from May tonight. I wonder what the hold up is?

Working out how to say she's wasted two years on a plan that could never fly and now don't panic. (A-la Corporal Jones)

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

• The speech may be back on, but she has received criticism over having a press conference before the deal has been presented to the Commons, so don't expect her to say anything besides how wonderful the deal is!

• I've just listened to her speech, and yes, the threat was there to cancel Brexit. Her repeated comments were 'it is her job to act in the best interests of the country', which means that the electorate can go to hell and she will do what is best for her and her cronies.

UKIP had better get their act together damn sharpish and make sure the people know EXACTLY what May has agreed to.

• Supposedly, ten cabinet members don't agree, but then why aren't they on tv saying so?

Rees-Mogg, Boris, Anyone?? Over to you. Get rid of her.

• Brexit Secretary Dominic Raab resigns

Brexit Secretary Dominic Raab has resigned saying he "cannot in good conscience support" the UK's draft Brexit agreement with the EU.

Theresa May announced on Wednesday evening that she had secured the backing of her cabinet for the agreement, after a five hour meeting.

But several ministers were understood to have spoken against it.

So, it starts.:)

As I said all throughout the withdrawal bill proceedings when Raab was the home office minister doing the bulk of the Bill's presentation in parliament, I rate him very highly. I rate him even higher now. He stayed the course for as long as possible.

Who's next? Andrea Leadsom said she was positive abut the deal yesterday, lets see if the pressure changes her mind.

• Dominic Raab is 5/1 to succeed May. Mind you the same bookies have Corbyn at 4/1 =O

4312-gwban-gif

• It will be a bun fight, no doubt. It's for the top job and old friends will become enemies as they seek to get their claws on power.

• Esther McVey quits

Brexit Secretary Dominic Raab has resigned saying he "cannot in good conscience support" the UK's draft Brexit agreement with the EU.

He was swiftly followed out of the door by Work and Pensions Secretary Esther McVey and junior Brexit minister Suella Braverman.

It comes hours after Theresa May announced that she had secured the backing of her cabinet for the deal.

If another Cabinet minister resigns today or soon hereafter, that will give impetus for a no confidence vote in May.

I see Leadsom is sitting next to May right now in parliament. I wonder how long that will continue.

• Iain-Duncan Smith said a few minutes ago that we have sovereignty to leave the UN, NATO and even the EU, but under May's deal, we cannot leave this arrangement.

That is not taking back control.

• There we go. Rees-Mogg just delivered his threat directly to May. He will put in a letter of no confidence in May.

• They won't give it a rest, will they? At least she said there won't be another vote, so that's the only thing I agree with her about.