Judgment Day. Deal or no deal.

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • Once they have quashed the no deal option, we will then slip into the infinite loop of delaying Brexit, a remainers wet dream come true since anything is better than leaving for them.

• Voting for no deal to be taken off the table won't settle it though. Legislation would still be required to change the Withdrawal Act, otherwise we still leave on 29th March, deal or no deal.

We can't force the EU to offer us a fair 'deal', so they would actually be voting to overturn the referendum and Remain in the EU, and in so doing they would effectively destroy democracy in the UK.

Mark Twain — 'Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.'

• I think the vote for the amendment is...

Do we want to leave the EU without a deal.... but leave no deal on the table.

It’s all very childlike. If I was the EU I would have told to us to get our coats and leave.

• It’s all very childlike. If I was the EU I would have told to us to get our coats and leave.

Why? It's been engineered by the EU and UK Remainers.

Mark Twain — 'Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.'

• I suspect she will allow MP's to take no-deal off the table and then call for another vote on her deal to try and push Brexiters into the never never land of vassalage. For the sake of the UK I hope she fails, again. I don't want to be in the EU, but it's better than May's deal. Anything is better than May's deal. We can vote out Remainers at the next GE.

I really cannot fathom out her endgame anymore , all I know is I feel absolutely humiliated as a leaver by the 650 shit houses in the houses of parliament who will now all but stop Brexit and piss all over 17.4 million voters wishes.

• Dominic" shit house" Grieve was just on LBC , this piece of crap does not care about his electorate's wishes , he knows better , so many more like him now makes me actually want an election , a dirty , underhanded one too which targets these louses and gets them kicked out .

• Wow. There is still hope of Brexit. The government have released two documents detailing what will happen under a WTO exit, and .... it's quite positive!!!!!!!

See here:

Brexit no deal to see massive tariffs shake up to PROTECT UK producers and TAX EU

Brexit No Deal: May just released TWO documents on no-deal planning - both BACK Britain

There will be tariffs on car imports and agricultural goods, both of which will punish the EU and help fill the Treasury coffers (instead of handing import tariffs over to the EU), but 87% of tariffs will be removed, ie. cheaper prices for consumers, and at no cost to the UK as we don't currently benefit in the slightest from import tariffs. Maybe BMW will think again about retaining Mini production in the UK if we leave under WTO.

• Wow. There is still hope of Brexit. The government have released two documents detailing what will happen under a WTO exit, and .... it's quite positive!!!!!!!

See here:

Brexit no deal to see massive tariffs shake up to PROTECT UK producers and TAX EU

Brexit No Deal: May just released TWO documents on no-deal planning - both BACK Britain

There will be tariffs on car imports and agricultural goods, both of which will punish the EU and help fill the Treasury coffers (instead of handing import tariffs over to the EU), but 87% of tariffs will be removed, ie. cheaper prices for consumers, and at no cost to the UK as we don't currently benefit in the slightest from import tariffs. Maybe BMW will think again about retaining Mini production in the UK if we leave under WTO.

Shame our MP's will take no notice and still go for their little agenda of keeping us in !

• Shame our MP's will take no notice and still go for their little agenda of keeping us in !

It will inform the public of which MP's ignore democracy, and also go back on their promises to leave the EU, but it can't stop a WTO Brexit unless changes to legislation are made. Maybe the Remain MP's will see the hypocrisy of their votes becoming worthless, when they are trying to do the same to our votes.

• I suspect she will allow MP's to take no-deal off the table and then call for another vote on her deal to try and push Brexiters into the never never land of vassalage. For the sake of the UK I hope she fails, again. I don't want to be in the EU, but it's better than May's deal. Anything is better than May's deal. We can vote out Remainers at the next GE.

Yep, just turned on the news and that is exactly what is being speculated on now.

I say one thing for May, she doesn't give up.

See here:

What a surprise that, isn't it? We might actually get stuff cheaper from outside the EU than inside it, who would have thought it!:)

The timing of that release of documents is interesting.

On another note, Hammond has just given his Autumn statement and said Brexit needs to be opened up and it sounds like he is after a different deal. The BBC's Politics show is interpreting his remarks as the beginning of a Cabinet coup against May.

• Brexit: PM to bring third Brexit deal vote to Commons

Theresa May will make a third attempt to get her EU withdrawal deal through Parliament in the next week.

She told MPs that if her deal fails again to get their backing, a lengthy delay to Brexit may be needed.

The prime minister's warning comes ahead of a Commons vote later on whether to ask the EU for permission to delay Brexit beyond 29 March.

Third time lucky.... and if the vote tonight doesn't get passed and the MPs don't vote for a extension, then I reckon the MPs will vote through May's (the EU's...) shitty deal this time around.

Politics students in the future will have a field day with all this nonsense.

• I don't want May's deal, no matter what it costs. It has worse terms than those imposed on murderers. At least they are given hope of an earIy release. I hope the deal gets thrown out a third time.

I wouldn't like to be an MP if the biggest electoral mandate in UK history is thwarted. There are plenty of nutters around, and one or more of them may well be angered enough to use violence against them. I hope not, as this would give them a further excuse that all Brexiters are violent thugs and/or extremists, but if they take away our vote and our voice, and completely demolish our trust ... what choice do we have left?

• I don't want May's deal, no matter what it costs. It has worse terms than those imposed on murderers. At least they are given hope of an earIy release. I hope the deal gets thrown out a third time.

I wouldn't like to be an MP if the biggest electoral mandate in UK history is thwarted. There are plenty of nutters around, and one or more of them may well be angered enough to use violence against them. I hope not, as this would give them a further excuse that all Brexiters are violent thugs and/or extremists, but if they take away our vote and our voice, and completely demolish our trust ... what choice do we have left?

I can see this happening , i will have no sympathy however for many of these traitors , i feel people are getting this angry now.

Vote the lot of them out at the next election, including the utterly useless and feeble Brexit Conservative MPs.

• The chairman of the English Democrats, who is also a solicitor, has launched a case to block an extension to A50. Here are the details:

Lawyer starts case to block extension to article 50 notice

It's time our politicians were brought to justice for riding roughshod over our democracy and constitution.

What does he intend to do, Fidget? Do a "Gina Miller" and try and take it to the Supreme Court?

There are enough clowns already involved in this process, we don't need any more.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!