Judgment Day. Deal or no deal.

• May's deal is dead, but the only person who won't accept that is May herself.

Whose next to leave the Cabinet? Gove??

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• Couldn't have put it better myself.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in red it is moderation. Take note.

• Listening to the news last night as I drove home from work was just one WTF moment after another , as I said before is this poor woman mentally ill ?

I've been saying for the last 2 years that she's mentally ill and the only response I get is either silence and/or an awkward smile, as if I'm suffering from a prejudice that has gone out of control, or a sympathetic almost admiring defence that it must be "lonely at the top", that she has "much fortitude, laser-like focus and an unswerving sense of duty".

Could it be that history will reveal that Britain’s political and economic downfall was due to an excess of British politeness (suppressing forthrightness and realism), plus a willingness to give “full marks for effort”, plus a preoccupation with rules & regulations that is best described as "irrational rationalism" which as made a mockery of our insistent pride in British democracy.

• Personally, I think Parliament has broken many rules and regulations in their determination to dilute, or stop, Brexit from happening.

• I agree Fidget. The MPs have tried to undermined the wishes and more importantly, the democrat vote of the majority.

• Theresa May's Brexit bill delayed

Theresa May's Brexit withdrawal bill will not be published or debated until early June, the government says.

The prime minister is continuing to face pressure from her own MPs to resign following her pledge of a "new deal" on Brexit.

It comes after Commons leader Andrea Leadsom stepped down on Wednesday night over the PM's Brexit policy.

May's "deal" may never come back for a fourth vote, so what's the point of this Bill?