The Angry Pope

Please treat other members in a constructive and friendly manner: Our Community Guidelines.
  • When priests go around raping boys, by the thousands, with NOT one single mention or intent from any POPE to involve the police then as far as I am concerned, a once devoted Irish Catholic, the Pope is no more righteous in status than Jimmy Saville.

PS; In case "off topic" is slotted in... I do think I have mentioned the Pope. yes... I have mentioned the POPE.. Phew!!!!

• Off topic posts removed. Thread tidied.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in this colour  it is moderation. Take note.

• The pope is a lovely. Lovely, fine upstanding, perfect being whom one can understand and forgive for his errors in not calling the police to interview criminal rapist priests. God bless the Pope and dont forget... Evrryone makes mistakes. Its a job.

• Following on from the, accepted ON topic comments above. I wish to add.... it is mandatory, set in law, for all people living within our rule of law to report all and any criminal act.. especially when a person of responsibility over others - priests - care home workers - doctors - police et al...

you can either be a sound upright, honest, person or by failing to act, in collusion with the offender.

Dont forget - the offender does not give a fying shite about you and your career - life being ruined.

• I'm glad you think that anyone who breaks the law should be prosecuted

A Hand Up Not A Hand Out

• I dont think that. But feel free to twist my comments to suit your argument. Its a common leftie modus.

• History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in this colour  it is moderation. Take note.

• I agree with his response, I dont see it as problem. Its a shame he doesnt slap a few pedo priests. He would have very sore hands.

• it is mandatory, set in law, for all people living within our rule of law to report all and any criminal act.. especially when a person of responsibility over others - priests - care home workers - doctors - police et al...

you can either be a sound upright, honest, person or by failing to act, in collusion with the offender.

So what does this mean?

A Hand Up Not A Hand Out

• The woman grabbed him, pulled him to her and he slapped her on the hand for it. Quite a mild response really.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• The woman grabbed him, pulled him to her and he slapped her on the hand for it. Quite a mild response really.

I think it is also about the expression on his face - "How dare you"

A Hand Up Not A Hand Out