Second rate, vacuous Hollywood "actors" offer up their words of wisdom on the Iran / USA conflict.

Please treat other members in a constructive and friendly manner: Our Community Guidelines.
  • Below is the words of some unpatriotic millionaire acting peeps.... they have the money to be able to move to Iran and live there..

:thumbdown:

Dear #Iran, The USA has disrespected your country, your flag, your people. 52% of us humbly apologize. We want peace with your nation. We are being held hostage by a terrorist regime. We do not know how to escape. Please do not kill us. #Soleimani pic.twitter.com/YE54CqGCdr
    — rose mcgowan (@rosemcgowan) January 3, 2020
    Of course #Soleimani was an evil evil man who did evil evil things. But that at this moment is not the fucking point. The United States is morally corrupt and acts illegally. It is only logical to appeal to Iran’s pride by apologizing. I’m taking one for the team. #TeamStayAlive
    — rose mcgowan (@rosemcgowan) January 3, 2020
    Trump in full fascist 101 mode-,steal and lie - untill there’s nothing left and start a war -
    He’s so idiotic he doesn’t know he just attacked Iran
    And that’s not like anywhere else
    — John Cusack (@johncusack) January 3, 2020
    This is where the fascism ends - in blood - remove this criminal syndicate masquerading as a gov -
    — John Cusack (@johncusack) January 3, 2020
  • Trump can't win with people such as them so he will do what he always does ... ignore them or throw their insults back at them.

Whatever he does, you know darn well the Trump haters will find something to criticise.

Mark Twain — 'Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.'

• Just for interest, here is Hillary's stance on Iran from Wikipedia (there is more detail, for anyone who wants to read it):

Clinton has described Iran as a long-term strategic challenge to the United States, its NATO allies, and Israel. In 2006, she called for sanctions to deter Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons[285] and refused to rule out a military strike, saying: "We cannot take any option off the table in sending a clear message to Iran that they will not be permitted to acquire nuclear weapons."[286] In 2007, she accused Iran of state-sponsored terrorism and using its surrogates to supply explosives that kill U.S. troops in Iraq. She criticized the Bush administration for refusing to talk to Iran about its nuclear program; meanwhile, Iran allegedly enhanced its nuclear-enrichment capabilities.[287] On September 26, 2007, Clinton voted for a symbolic non-binding amendment to label Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps as a "foreign terrorist organization," and to use diplomatic economic, intelligence economic, and U.S. military "instruments" to enforce U.S. policy against Iran and "its proxies" within Iraq.[288] Clinton insisted that she continued to support vigorous diplomacy with Iran, defending her vote by saying Iranian arms shipments to Iraq have slowed down since the Senate resolution passed. But her Democratic opponents criticized her for contributing to what they said was Bush administration saber rattling on Iran.[289] In October 2007, Clinton cosponsored a bill prohibiting the use of funds for military action in Iran without "explicit Congressional authorization."[289] On April 22, 2008, Clinton threatened Iran with nuclear annihilation if they attacked Israel with nuclear weapons, saying "If Iran were to launch a nuclear attack on Israel what would our response be? I want the Iranians to know that if I'm the president, we will attack Iran. That's what we will do. There is no safe haven." She continued, "Whatever stage of development they might be in their nuclear weapons program in the next 10 years during which they may foolishly consider launching an attack on Israel, we would be able to totally obliterate them."[290]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/…itions_of_Hillary_Clinton

Mark Twain — 'Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.'

• "I want the Iranians to know that if I'm the president, we will attack Iran. That's what we will do. There is no safe haven." She continued, "Whatever stage of development they might be in their nuclear weapons program in the next 10 years during which they may foolishly consider launching an attack on Israel, we would be able to totally obliterate them."[290]"

Yep.. no surprise there. Trump is the man.

• "I want the Iranians to know that if I'm the president, we will attack Iran. That's what we will do. There is no safe haven." She continued, "Whatever stage of development they might be in their nuclear weapons program in the next 10 years during which they may foolishly consider launching an attack on Israel, we would be able to totally obliterate them."[290]"

I'm sure that total annihilation of Iran would be perfectly fine for the vacuous Hollywood actors ... Hillary can do no wrong, and Trump can do no right.

• I liked Ricky Jervais's comment at the Golden Globes ceremony:

Quote from Ricky Jervais:

You're in no position to lecture the public about anything. You know nothing about the real world. Most of you spent less time in school than Greta Thunberg

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in this colour  it is moderation. Take note.

• Various British "think tanks" are now deeply engaged in trying to understand Iran's position. They need to watch some old videos from Not The Nine O'Clock News, where the intellectual diagnosis was that they are "mad bu99ers" and the best way forward was to "cut off their g00lies".

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!