New Chinese virus spreads

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • No new Covid restrictions will be announced today. Let’s hope Boris keeps his nerve against those Bolshi scientists!

The number of new infections has started to show signs of slowing already.

Boris Johnson not expected to announce further Covid restrictions today after meeting with scientific advisers
    The latest UK infection data currently in the public domain dates back to Christmas Eve, when more than 122,000 people tested positive in the previous 24 hours
    www.gbnews.uk
  • No new Covid restrictions will be announced today. Let’s hope Boris keeps his nerve against those Bolshi scientists!

The number of new infections has started to show signs of slowing already.

https://www.gbnews.uk/news/boris-joh…advisers/191767

Yep, introducing further measures is a nonsense. For God's sake, give us the information we need, and let us make our own minds up. Thank the Lord I don't live in the state of wales or Scotland

The intelligent are being oppressed so the stupid don't get offended

• We have it already. We know that Omicron is milder, and that each new variant now is likely to be more infectious but milder.

Infections rose substantially in the last week or so, but now appear to be falling back. Hospitalisations remain steady.

I think that gives us the information we need. Plan B needs to be abandoned, the sooner the better.

• Let’s hope Boris keeps his nerve against those Bolshi scientists!

It's not the Scientists pushing. It's his back benchers he's running from and appeasing.

The following vid is where the world is at now. It's a good channel this one, so well worth having a look at other stuff.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Something funny happened earlier. I was watching a film and then the adverts came on. First there was an advert for what looked like a Photo-booth but it was some kind of new self testing booths at airports. All this shit is being turned into a new normal and mutation of the human race and behavioural patterns. I wonder who's earning the cash from these tests and by bet is that they will be compulsory for everyone forever. The following ad after that was a funeral advert for cremation. They couldn't have placed those two ad's any better. It did make me chuckle.

• Agreed.

Professor Chris Hobson on the BBC this morning admitted that most of those being counted in hospital in London with Covid were diagnosed after they arrived.

I.E they were there because they fell off their bike and then tested positive.

He apologised and said they were not currently separating those who were admitted because of Covid, from those testing after they arrived.

How the heck do they expect the government to make decisions based on that science!!

• Happy New World everyone.....

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I have come to the conclusion that the gov where right at the very beginning back in the days of Cheltenham races and should have just let it rip and gone on as if there was nothing to worry about. Yes many would have died but I believe it would have been a lot less than the number that have died over the couple of years so far and that's not including those that have died from other issues like lack of operations and other health and mental heath issues not to mention the ongoing effects of loss of jobs etc.

Australia is fast becoming Tierney. There's a lot more deeper issues going on over there and have been for quite some time.

• South Africa has thrown out the last of our lockdown restrictions. Night curfew is off. Boozing restrictions are off. Gatherings are increased to about 2,000. In other words, we have been asked to still be cautious and sensible but that the crap days are over.

Will see how this pans out but it will pump up the economy, Omicron is only putting folk in hospital who are unvaccinated (about 92%) so Rams has been brave.

• Wow the madness continues.

and now this...

Man sets himself on FIRE in front of Melbourne diners
    A man has lit himself on fire in front of horrified diners in Richmond on Saturday while screaming about Victoria's Covid-19 vaccine mandates.
    www.dailymail.co.uk
  • I know it's bitchute but this is actually a very good analysis based on a professional phycologists view and then broken down and logically analysed in layman's terms by this Canadian woman. This goes back further than COVID and how we got to where we are now mentally. I shall give you a clue. Leftism, woke, BLM, cancel culture etc etc. This is more than a virus and it's about the psychological impact and control over people over the years that has made us 'malleable' would be a good word rather than manipulated. We're being moulded or coerced.

I have listened to Mattias previously and think I may have posted a link here a couple of weeks back but with such closed minds here I doubt anyone bothered to watch.

It's a long video but well worth the watch if interested and want to make some kind of sense of things.

Mass Formation Psychosis - How They Created Supporters for Medical Tyranny
    We are living in an age of mass formation or as I would call it, Mass Hysteria. In this video I expand on the theory of Mattias Desmet and explain exactly how…
    www.bitchute.com

I do wonder why this was banned on YouTube. It doesn't make sense as there is nothing in it not backed by evidence. I don't normally look on bitchute as it's usually so full of crap but it seems among the crap there is legit stuff. I wouldn't bother with the comments though as there's a lot of dickheads.

Don't forget that vaccine passports where said to be a conspiracy at the beginning of all this. Are they still classed as a conspiracy? It's good to keep an open mind but history has a habit of repeating itself which is probably why some folk want to rewrite history.

• So annoying. I have been triple vacced. and now have covid. OK, no worse than a cold, but can't help feeling disappointed with the vaccine

• You'd be a lot worse off if you hadn't had the vax.

I have a friend who had it over Christmas who is anti vaccer. He said it was like a mild cold. I will continue to be jabbed when required, but have some doubts

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!