New Chinese virus spreads

Please treat other members in a constructive manner and abide by our Forum Rules at all times.
  • So glad your friemnd came through it. We know several who died from the earlier variants before vaccinations were available. Just heard of another one this morning.

The vagabond who's rapping at your door

Is standing in the clothes that you once wore

• So glad your friemnd came through it. We know several who died from the earlier variants before vaccinations were available. Just heard of another one this morning.

That is sad. but the vast majority of people who died were either old or unwell already. Of course, there are exceptions, but this virus is here to thin out a population that desperately needs thinning out

• Sorry to hear that Bibbles hope you feel better soon. Don't forget the vax was only ever about reducing hospital numbers it was never a cure or to stop the spread. They said that from the very start but then latched onto the rest as propaganda to drug push so folk should not be surprised when they catch it. Folk seem to have forgotten about that after months and months of having an alternative drilled into their head.

The bigger picture of course is that it was designed to cause divide, disruption to society so not only could certain types make lots of money but government could bring in new laws, powers and control.

23fdefe.jpg

• Sorry to hear that Bibbles hope you feel better soon. Don't forget the vax was only ever about reducing hospital numbers it was never a cure or to stop the spread. They said that from the very start but then latched onto the rest as propaganda to drug push so folk should not be surprised when they catch it. Folk seem to have forgotten about that after months and months of having an alternative drilled into their head.

The bigger picture of course is that it was designed to cause divide, disruption to society so not only could certain types make lots of money but government could bring in new laws, powers and control.

23fdefe.jpg

Sorry Nora, although the vaccine may not be as good as I hoped, all the facts point at it being better than nothing. That wi;; do me thanks

• Newsflash....it's looking more and more like the virus started out of a Chinese lab funded by the US scientists using bats. The same scientists that have developed the vaccine. Congress are not happy and the whole wet market story was a cover up. 16million was given to the Chinese lab and they are still trying to cover their arses and weasel their way out.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

That's all evidently proven fact. What is not fact and falls more on the so called conspiracy' side of things is that the funds may have come via the Bill and Melinda foundation. I certainly would not trust them as they are also buying up all the agricultural land (proven) and possibly pushing GM crops (unproven).

• Newsflash....it's looking more and more like the virus started out of a Chinese lab funded by the US scientists using bats. The same scientists that have developed the vaccine. Congress are not happy and the whole wet market story was a cover up. 16million was given to the Chinese lab and they are still trying to cover their arses and weasel their way out.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

That's all evidently proven fact. What is not fact and falls more on the so called conspiracy' side of things is that the funds may have come via the Bill and Melinda foundation. I certainly would not trust them as they are also buying up all the agricultural land (proven) and possibly pushing GM crops (unproven).

The W.H.O carried out a very in depth study last year. It almost certainly came from the wet market. This natures way of telling us to leave creatures alone, that we shouldn't be having contact with. The lab theory is just conspiracy

• I have a friend who had it over Christmas who is anti vaccer. He said it was like a mild cold. I will continue to be jabbed when required, but have some doubts

Why? It's working.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• The W.H.O carried out a very in depth study last year. It almost certainly came from the wet market. This natures way of telling us to leave creatures alone, that we shouldn't be having contact with. The lab theory is just conspiracy

That's probably the case, but the Chinese never fully cooperated with the WHO or anyone else, so I doubt we'll ever know for sure. But keeping loads of different animals together in cages, that wouldn't normally be in close proximity to each other, was bound to be a recipe for disaster.

• Despite the Fake news that the virus came from a live animal market, which is understood to be conspiracy theory to hide the truth,... the most popular and reasonable theory is that it was a virus being developed in a Biological Warfare Laboratory in Wuhan which was not properly contained and escaped into the surrounding area. Movement of people did the rest and infected countries all over the world.

• So called experts, so called conspiracy theories we can go round and round all day every day ad infinitum, fake bollocks from the so called people in the know from social media or whatever some bloke down the pub, on the internet or whatever, results in the same thing the gullible will believe whatever they are told, but I guess it can be hilarious and good for a chuckle and therefore entertaining. :D

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• Despite the Fake news that the virus came from a live animal market, which is understood to be conspiracy theory to hide the truth,... the most popular and reasonable theory is that it was a virus being developed in a Biological Warfare Laboratory in Wuhan which was not properly contained and escaped into the surrounding area. Movement of people did the rest and infected countries all over the world.

That's right, and there is an number 57 bus on the moon

• Fake news my arse this is a tribunal where Congress are questioning the WHO who are behind it all and funded the lab in China. It's all there in black and white. As black and white as any court case goes. Your so blinded by you own bias that I bet you haven't even bothered to watch it. This is really problematic as it brings into the question science and the way they go about their business. Scientific research has basically accidentality released the virus on the world. You may say that's the US but like it or not (and I don't) what happens in the US reflects on the rest of the world especially the UK.

You folk are like trolls that hang out on Facebook or wherever with only a mindset off slagging off and disparaging anyone that does not go along with your closed thinking or join your clique. From a psychology perspective you do make interesting study but you have no depth to you and it's really sad. No wonder this country and humanity is such a mess.

• I have to admit some of the posts from some on here read like the ramblings of the nutty old coot who sits in the corner muttering and dribbling into their soup. :D

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• But how well? I had my third jab six weeks ago, and am now locked in my house with covid. OK, the symptoms aren't bad, but friend who had no jabs was the same

Very well.

The jabs are there to stop you getting seriously ill and being put in hospital. I can't speak for your friend, is he the same age as you? If he is over 60 and especially over 70, he is running a big risk.

• I have to admit some of the posts from some on here read like the ramblings of the nutty old coot who sits in the corner muttering and dribbling into their soup. :D

Ok, that's enough of that Ron. Be nice.

• Fake news my arse this is a tribunal where Congress are questioning the WHO who are behind it all and funded the lab in China. It's all there in black and white. As black and white as any court case goes. Your so blinded by you own bias that I bet you haven't even bothered to watch it. This is really problematic as it brings into the question science and the way they go about their business. Scientific research has basically accidentality released the virus on the world. You may say that's the US but like it or not (and I don't) what happens in the US reflects on the rest of the world especially the UK.

You folk are like trolls that hang out on Facebook or wherever with only a mindset off slagging off and disparaging anyone that does not go along with your closed thinking or join your clique. From a psychology perspective you do make interesting study but you have no depth to you and it's really sad. No wonder this country and humanity is such a mess.

I have to ask, do you believe the world is flat?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!