New Chinese virus spreads

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • It's unfair to compare what they are calling a 'vaccine' for COVID to previous vaccines for polio etc...even the MMR is just a combination of previously used vaccines, one dose of all combined instead of separate which is where the problems arise. Too much of dose in one as a cost cutting effect rather than three separate injections spread over time. What they have labelled as a vaccine for COVID is more akin to gene therapy than a traditional vaccine but if they labelled it as that they would never have convinced so many to get jabbed. Besides vaccine is a more traditional term for it's practical use. It's a completely new technique and we the people have been the guinea pigs for the experiment. If there was no COVID pandemic my guess is it would have been used on animals first and then would have gone through 7 years of human trials under controlled conditions. At least 10 years before it's used or prescribed by GP's in everyday use.

• Yes, I did not say that no-one ever suffered fatal side effects. However, the number of people affected in this way is extremely low, and the benefits of inoculation far outweigh the risks.

As far as the BMJ report is concerned, that is a 2020 report about the trials. Surely, the massive reduction in hospitalisations of vaccinated people compared with unvaccinated people that we have seen is evidence enough that the vaccine has saved many lives and significantly reduced the number needing hospital treatment.

• Yes, I did not say that no-one ever suffered fatal side effects. However, the number of people affected in this way is extremely low, and the benefits of inoculation far outweigh the risks.

As far as the BMJ report is concerned, that is a 2020 report about the trials. Surely, the massive reduction in hospitalisations of vaccinated people compared with unvaccinated people that we have seen is evidence enough that the vaccine has saved many lives and significantly reduced the number needing hospital treatment.

The problem we have OB is the lack of and active suppression of transparency, challenge and debate at the time when it mattered. Being labelled a conspiracy theorist, peddler of mis-information, anti-vaxxer etc were all techniques deployed to control speech, thought and actions. Negative impacts of vaccines were not reported on the mainstream media who were and remain in lock-step with the government, it is only now, as covid gets smaller in our rear view mirror, that more of the negative truth is starting to emerge.

In a similar way to determining the number of lives that were saved by the vaccine or the amount of hospitalisations that were prevented by the vaccine being impossible to calculate using anything other than statistical analysis, we will never know how many lives were severely impacted or ended by the vaccine. You say it wasn't very many, but how do you know? There isn't much reported on the matter in the MMS and as we know with vaccines, if you scare people off they won't take it so there would have been active suppression of negative stories as we were being treated like cattle at the time, they even talked about herd immunity just as you would say about livestock.

There have been lots of stories about "suddenly adult death syndome" emerging, especially among young sportsmen, footballers, athletes, all in the peak of fitness and form dropping dead on the field of play. There is an expectation of a certain number of these deaths in any given year but during the pandemic this figure went up significantly and largely unreported. You have seen the reported cases that I linked to that have been to coroners court, there will be others and many more that don't get that sort of legal examination. Then we have the people who had to retire from top flight sport as a result of vaccine side effects, I have mentioned Sergio Aguerro previously as one who has been finished by the vaccine. This came out because of his profile and people wondering where he was after his big money transfer from Man City. For the ordinary people of the world the very same impacts are without doubt happening as well, unimportant young people have dropped dead or died after an adverse reaction to the vaccine, nobody outside their family knew who they were and the media were not interested. Others have been physically harmed by the vaccine and tired to get their GP to agree about the cause of their sudden heart condition which they didn't have a few weeks ago, of course the GP's won't hear anything bad about the vaccine so its just tough luck. So when you say it is not very many how do you know?

As for the benefits of the vaccine outweighing the risks that again is a statement that can never be proved. Given the vaccine was not available until the first wave was largely over and the peak death rate was already past (as a result of policies to empty the elderly from hospital beds into care homes at the start) the vaccine was introduced to the elderly first who would potentially benefit more from any protection offered. It is impossible to say somebody only survived because they were vaccinated unless you can first prove that would would definitely die if that had not been vaccinated. The average age of death from covid remains 82 even now, against an average age of death from all causes of 81. So it would be difficult to say there was a huge risk to the majority of the population. Remember the death rate for the under 50's was very low even at peak and the death rate reduced to insignificant as age reduced. Therefore the benefits of the vaccine for individuals actually reduced with age and the risks associated with taking it increased.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• It's unfair to compare what they are calling a 'vaccine' for COVID to previous vaccines for polio etc...even the MMR is just a combination of previously used vaccines, one dose of all combined instead of separate which is where the problems arise. Too much of dose in one as a cost cutting effect rather than three separate injections spread over time. What they have labelled as a vaccine for COVID is more akin to gene therapy than a traditional vaccine but if they labelled it as that they would never have convinced so many to get jabbed. Besides vaccine is a more traditional term for it's practical use. It's a completely new technique and we the people have been the guinea pigs for the experiment. If there was no COVID pandemic my guess is it would have been used on animals first and then would have gone through 7 years of human trials under controlled conditions. At least 10 years before it's used or prescribed by GP's in everyday use.

Medical Science has moved on over the last 70 odd years as have other Medical Procedures thankfully , as everything else has we have a far better life today than we had 70 years ago.

The wrongly named Spanish Flu killed many many Millions just over a 100 years ago there was no effective treatment it was luck of the draw if you survived or not, now we have an effective Vaccine that helps protect you from Flu and Covid is very similar Virus as I understand it.

We could not wait 10 years of testing the present danger is here Pharmaceutical Companies may take years to produce a Medical Product before it is passed safe , but they do not work the clock round that is why it takes longer and the cost is very high

Our Medical Scientists and others around the world worked together and worked the clock round , the same Quality Control Standards were adhered to as they have been for years , they would not have released it nor would any other country if they did not consider it safe to do so.

This Layman and his family is very grateful they came up with the goods as quick as they did.

• t is only now, as covid gets smaller in our rear view mirror, that more of the negative truth is starting to emerge.

And surprise surprise it's most of the things called out as a conspiracy that is turning out to be the truth including COVID passes.

now we have an effective Vaccine that helps protect you from Flu and Covid is very similar Virus as I understand it.

We don't have an effective vaccine for COVID which is the whole point. It's all a gaslit illusion and who can say that the regular flu vaccine would not have worked or even straight forward heard immunity as the gov originally wanted to do back in Cheltenham race days. As much as we where told that COVID is not Flu and not to be compared to Flu for the majority when they caught COVID including after having the so called vaccine they only experienced Flu like symptoms. Most who died as far as we can gather where either elderly or had pre existing conditions. Anyone else, especially the younger healthier and stronger immunity generations may have died from the contribution of the so called vaccine. The truth is starting to come out now but there will always be lots that is still kept from us or we will be manipulated (gaslit) to think otherwise.

• But it did work Armitage.

It prevented loads of deaths and people getting seriously ill, which was its purpose.

That's what the scientists told us. Either we believe them or not. I believe them.

I got Covid 6 weeks after my third jab. Don't get me wrong, I will have the 4th jab when offered it, but do I believe it is any good, umm, I'm not convinced.

The intelligent are being oppressed so the stupid don't get offended

• And surprise surprise it's most of the things called out as a conspiracy that is turning out to be the truth including COVID passes.

We don't have an effective vaccine for COVID which is the whole point. It's all a gaslit illusion and who can say that the regular flu vaccine would not have worked or even straight forward heard immunity as the gov originally wanted to do back in Cheltenham race days. As much as we where told that COVID is not Flu and not to be compared to Flu for the majority when they caught COVID including after having the so called vaccine they only experienced Flu like symptoms. Most who died as far as we can gather where either elderly or had pre existing conditions. Anyone else, especially the younger healthier and stronger immunity generations may have died from the contribution of the so called vaccine. The truth is starting to come out now but there will always be lots that is still kept from us or we will be manipulated (gaslit) to think otherwise.

LOL, ONLY flu like symptoms? If you have ever had REAL flu you will know it's bloody evil, and nothing like a cold. I had Covid, and it was a walk in the park compared to flu

• LOL, ONLY flu like symptoms? If you have ever had REAL flu you will know it's bloody evil, and nothing like a cold. I had Covid, and it was a walk in the park compared to flu

There are different strains of flu and everyone reacts differently.

• A few years ago I refused the annual Flu Jab I went down the Flu the worst I have ever felt in my life it took nearly two weeks to get rid of it, I had Covid in April I felt under the weather and a few aches and pain got rid of it in 4 days

• A few years ago I refused the annual Flu Jab I went down the Flu the worst I have ever felt in my life it took nearly two weeks to get rid of it, I had Covid in April I felt under the weather and a few aches and pain got rid of it in 4 days

People get flu confused with a cold, and the two are VERY different. As you may have found out Flu makes you want to die. I also had Covid, and the symptoms were similar to a mild cold, but that was the Omicron variant. What's worrying is that I contracted it 6 weeks after my third jab

• Here we go…

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• Here we go…

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Wow! The implication of this is that we should have let people die in their tens of thousands rather than offer them a vaccine.

We all knew that the vaccine would cause side effects or even death for a minority of people, as they all do, but this has to be balanced with the lives they save.

Tragic though it is for those affected and their families, I don’t think compensation should be paid. There was no negligence involved and the vaccine was not forced on him - it was his own choice to have the inoculation.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!