New Chinese virus spreads

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • Them under ground tubes are still running despite the governments crack down. This is where Boris plans go down the pan. Its not fair to others that comply with the crackdown.

People need to use the tube in London to get to work. The reason the tube is overcrowded at this time is that TfL has cut the frequency of the services. TfL is the responsibility of Sadiq Khan. He needs to sort it out.

• Yes, she should self isolate for as long as she can stretch it. Coincidentally, it will give the rest of us a break.Her father will probably be suicidal by the end of it.

• Yes, she should self isolate for as long as she can stretch it. Coincidentally, it will give the rest of us a break.Her father will probably be suicidal by the end of it.

She is a pitiful specimen of a human, a nasty dose of Covid-19 could finish her.

Lets hope its just a cold.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• Here's a report from the BBC on the impact of Covid-19 on London. No surprise really that population density and urban living are not a great combination for disease control, just like northern Italy, Spain and New York.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-52010073

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• This summary of the situation in the EU and it’s potential consequences is a bit of an eye opener.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• These anti body tests they are spending money on and promising to test people with is bullshit. The only proper tests can be done via blood test in hospital and they are not even testing all the NHS staff on a regular basis, only those that show sign of the virus. I think they might be using this as an excuse to collect everyone's DNA. TBH they would be better off spending the money on masks and PPE. FFS there are medical staff having to wear clinical waste bags on their head and on channel 4 news earlier there was a nurse almost in tears and whisleblowing about how she has been asked to share masks at work. Her husband has given her his mask as he works in pesticides.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8…ons-gloves.html

• Look, I am sure all the people who were with the WMDs claim are 100% behind the government and trust them unquestionably. So all is fine.

All I want is pictures of bodies and lists of names and places - a bit like when the WMD inspectors wanted.

Reports such as: 100 year old Cambridge man dies from CV 19 - he had underlying heart transplant issues - dont quite cut the mustard.

• Look, I am sure all the people who were with the WMDs claim are 100% behind the government and trust them unquestionably. So all is fine.

All I want is pictures of bodies and lists of names and places - a bit like when the WMD inspectors wanted.

Reports such as: 100 year old Cambridge man dies from CV 19 - he had underlying heart transplant issues - dont quite cut the mustard.

Indeed, every story is blurred by the absence of details. Clearly the relatives want privacy and with this Covid-19 virus anyone who breaks cover is going to get overwhelmed by the media, so it is going to be difficult to get fully detailed stories so we can actually see:

• who contracted the virus,
    • their age/gender,
    • what their underlying health was,
    • how the infection manifest itself in that person,
    • how many others did they live with,
    • are they infected too and how are they now,
    • the timescale of progression,
    • the point at which it progressed to fatality,
    • the timescale of the final death phase.

I completely get that nobody wants to be the poster boy/girl for Covid-19 but I think the public need to start seeing some actual real life/death stories before their "buy-in" to this crisis and the extreme lockdown measures runs out. Because it will run out and then there will be carnage as the authorities try to recover order from the ensuing chaos.

• The next stage is the most serious:

Support - real support from financial institutions, employers et.al and this must come from government pressure. Thats what governments are for.

If your phone contract ends and you have no money to pay for it then we will see the true support for people.

Will you still have access to electricity - gas - internet? or will Toilet Rolls be all you require for a happy life??

There should be clear powerful forceful statements from the leader of our government in regard to security for people, for hope. If not mental health will be the fissure in our social dynamic and nothing will stop it except the Army and Police with heavy handed means.... then the ante is raised.

Force Majeure - its the only fair way. We did not start CV 19.

TRump is making statements of encouragement every day to the American people. All I hear in UK is how wonderful the people are who can "work from home"??

Lets get to some real policy - lets get to the nitty -gritty. Lets have leadership. The MSM are doing nothing. They question no one. They nod and obey and accept. They are a feed pipe not a probing tool.

• I am not drifting from topic, bear with me....

When I see and hear people - lots of them, when told of a disabled old woman has her door smashed in and she is dragged from her Flat (where she lived alone) early morning.... just because she complained about Muslims praying in Hyde Park. And people respond by saying: "she probably deserved it" - "she must have done something wrong" - then I can see the rotten apples in the mindset barrel.

If people think that and are not worried then where is the hope for the future? Who will question government and those in power when we have people who dont give a shite about that woman.

Her only "offence" is being very intelligent and knowledge of the law and rights and can see the breakdown in the rule of law.

Lets expand the mindset of the apathetic to the Corona Virus crisis ..... they will accept anything the government does from now on, no matter what it is.

OK, so we must self-isolate - distance ourselves for the better good. But what better good?

We are NOT self isolating... we are isolating ourselves under the threat of the use of the Army and Police. The law has already been written and passed. There is provision in the law for Statutory Instrument for future law.

This means - NO parliamentary debate. Just a Minister enacting new law.

While Philly Schofield was headlines for days "NEW LAW" was passed.

One would expect a man like Farage to be in the forefront.... the man for the people.

Where is he?

• On GMB this morning

An explanation of why so many construction workers are continuing to work despite being told to stay at home. They are all self employed so no work, no income. This despite the government promising to provide financial aid for them

An intensive care nurse who with her colleagues has been told to share masks because of a shortage despite Hancock promising he had ordered millions of them

This government does not appear to be in control and one wonders how they plan to implement their draconian plans

• It must be hard for an MP - who has just given themselves a huge pay rise - to make a Builder with wife and children stay at home while risking loss of everthing.

• On GMB this morning

An explanation of why so many construction workers are continuing to work despite being told to stay at home. They are all self employed so no work, no income. This despite the government promising to provide financial aid for them

An intensive care nurse who with her colleagues has been told to share masks because of a shortage despite Hancock promising he had ordered millions of them

This government does not appear to be in control and one wonders how they plan to implement their draconian plans

The Chancellor is expected to make an announcement in respect of help for the self employed later this week. They have not been forgotten, it's just that working out how to calculate payments and not profiting those richer capitalists who don't need it is proving difficult.

As far as masks are concerned, what do you expect? The demand for masks has increased exponentially. It takes time for the manufacturers to catch up.

Interesting that you are now describing the government's plans as 'draconian' when only a week or so ago you wanted total lockdown! Are you just criticising the government because it's not being led by a Marxist, by any chance Bryan? ;)

• Te builders think is rubbish and I self employed blah blah blah. The building trades take huge breaks in-between jobs and different sites waiting for the next job. This is what I done when painting and decorating.

WTF

NHS nurse ordered to pay £150,000 in fines to private firm for parking at hospital where she works

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-n…0-a7845126.html

Parking wardens targeting ambulances parked outside London cancer hospital

https://metro.co.uk/2018/09/10/par…spital-7930813/

Parking cowboys hit cancer victims: Now scandal of 'disgraceful' fines spreads to NHS hospitals

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2…ng-wardens.html

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!