50 "Jamaican" criminals to be deported

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • How many top business people have fiddled and corrupted their way to the top and continue to commit crime - albeit huge financial scheming - so when we leave it to a Minister to decide who stays and who goes "home" we enter into dark deep waters whereby poor old working class black kid/girl is shipped out while the rich criminals (friends f the ministers) can guarantee they have the luxury of living in the UK.

• Where the children invited I suppose that would be a natural obligation by the parents when they were invited to Britain. Now the children have all grown up and have committed offenses they must be held accountable for their actions as adults. Let the Commonwealth deal with it one way or another.

With the UK free-visa endorsement, it means that citizens of commonwealth countries do not require visas to enter the United Kingdom. ... As provided under the Immigration Act 1971, Citizens of Commonwealth countries have the right of abode in the United Kingdom.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• But does Bryanluc have a point? They're not foreigners if the British Nationality Act 1948 (which addresses the question of those from British colonies) gave them the status and right to settle in the UK. There is nothing in this Act which suggests that committing a crime in the UK invalidates that status and right. (I gather that the official application by these wretched souls for "right tor settle in the UK" was not mandatory or explicit and therefore that cannot be a get-out clause for this UK government to deport then. But there must have been some legal basis that permitted the judge to decide they were deportable without further ado. After all, the only exception, as far as I can tell, which is just a delay, is that an out-of-order mobile phone telephone mast prevented some of the deportees from obtaining last minute legal advice as to whether they had any legal right to resist deportation. Does anyone on this forum have any other explanation for letting some of the deportees stay here awhile longer? My understanding is that it will merely delay by a day or two the deportation of the remainder who couldn't get access to last-minute legal advice? My fear is that UK Law will make such a meal of all this that the delayed deportees could live happily-ever-after in Bonkers Britain, on free legal aid, free housing, free family benefits and free unemployment benefits.

How long will it be before they start deporting EU nationals who currently enjoy "Permission to remain" because it suits their hard line agenda

• How long will it be before they start deporting EU nationals who currently enjoy "Permission to remain" because it suits their hard line agenda

Not all British colonies have the right to British citizenship unless they swear an allegiance to the Queen/Monarchy and what ever else would be necessary.

• is that an out-of-order mobile phone telephone mast prevented some of the deportees from obtaining last minute legal advice as to whether they had any legal right to resist deportation.

Now that's interesting and seems like an uncanny coincidence. I suspect there was possibly a block put in place, a deliberate act to stop them getting that legal advice. For all the good technology can do it also gives the authorities control and manipulation over us. Just wait till the Chinese get their hands on our communications :whistling: Interesting times ahead.

So are these people commonwealth UK citizens being deported then. Whether their are criminals or not is separate issue I think but questions need to be raised whether a commonwealth UK citizen that commits a crime should be locked up in prison here or deported. Difficult if that person was born here from someone that was brought over from the Windrush generation. I suppose being deported is getting off lightly as they can still continue with their business and communicate with others still here if they wanted too. They can easily have UK friends (mules) staying for a holiday. You got to have suppliers and dealers on both sides. We could send them to a prison in the commonwealth. It's still UK territory.

Send them all to the Falklands like we sent prisoners to Australia back in the day. I don't see how simply sending them 'home' is the answer. I wish I could be sent somewhere like Jamaica. That would be like a permanent holiday and it would be more a punishment to have to stay here. Get a job making beds or working on the bar in one of the tourist resorts. Kushdy. Nice healthy food and better weather too.

• Now that's interesting and seems like an uncanny coincidence. I suspect there was possibly a block put in place, a deliberate act to stop them getting that legal advice. For all the good technology can do it also gives the authorities control and manipulation over us. Just wait till the Chinese get their hands on our communications :whistling: Interesting times ahead.

So are these people commonwealth UK citizens being deported then. Whether their are criminals or not is separate issue I think but questions need to be raised whether a commonwealth UK citizen that commits a crime should be locked up in prison here or deported. Difficult if that person was born here from someone that was brought over from the Windrush generation. I suppose being deported is getting off lightly as they can still continue with their business and communicate with others still here if they wanted too. They can easily have UK friends (mules) staying for a holiday. You got to have suppliers and dealers on both sides. We could send them to a prison in the commonwealth. It's still UK territory.

Send them all to the Falklands like we sent prisoners to Australia back in the day. I don't see how simply sending them 'home' is the answer. I wish I could be sent somewhere like Jamaica. That would be like a permanent holiday and it would be more a punishment to have to stay here. Get a job making beds or working on the bar in one of the tourist resorts. Kushdy. Nice healthy food and better weather too.

It's all part of this Windush mess

Some ancient act gave Commonwealth citizens citizenship here, and the right to live here.Under that the then government invited W Indies workers and their families to come and live here to fill labour vacancies

Some numpty at the Foreign Office decided carte blanche that these people had no right to be here. and deported some.When the facts were pointed out there was and still is a hurried reversal, some came back, and compensation has been paid. This is still being sorted out today

Now add to this mess they are trying to deport anyone with a criminal conviction

• Not all British colonies have the right to British citizenship unless they swear an allegiance to the Queen/Monarchy and what ever else would be necessary.

You and the rest of Forum members still haven't yet learnt what is the point of law which justifies deportation of these Caribbeans from what was British colonies

Your quote:

"Not all .... (be specific)

"unless they swear an allegiance ...." (did they? were they told? were they asked?)

"and whatever else would be necessary" (you're not exactly of detail, are you?!)

In an earlier post you said

"Let the Commonwealth deal with it one way or another" (presumably that means you're in favour of deporting them. I guess you're working on a higher plane, in which the question of what is legal vs illegal, fair vs unfair, moral vs immoral are just trivial distractions. Are you a lawyer by any chance?!

If you've nothing to say, why say it?

• But does the Act that you cited actually apply to these individuals? It got superseded by another one in 1982 which is a very different kettle of fish.

The British Nationality Act 1948 made citizens of Commonwealth countries citizens of the UK and Colonies. The Immigration Act 1971 changed the law to grant only temporary residence to most new arrivals, but still allowed people who'd arrived before 1973 to remain in the UK indefinitely

You cannot give people rights one minute then take them away subsequently. This would mean that EU citizens who have now been given the right to remain could one day be deported

• Ah, I wasn't aware of the '73 Act. Damn. They've got a case against the government.

In which case, what was the judge's reason for okaying deportation?

Has anyone tried to find out the legal reason for finding for the government?

• But does Bryanluc have a point? They're not foreigners if the British Nationality Act 1948 (which addresses the question of those from British colonies) gave them the status and right to settle in the UK. There is nothing in this Act which suggests that committing a crime in the UK invalidates that status and right. (I gather that the official application by these wretched souls for "right tor settle in the UK" was not mandatory or explicit and therefore that cannot be a get-out clause for this UK government to deport then. But there must have been some legal basis that permitted the judge to decide they were deportable without further ado. After all, the only exception, as far as I can tell, which is just a delay, is that an out-of-order mobile phone telephone mast prevented some of the deportees from obtaining last minute legal advice as to whether they had any legal right to resist deportation. Does anyone on this forum have any other explanation for letting some of the deportees stay here awhile longer? My understanding is that it will merely delay by a day or two the deportation of the remainder who couldn't get access to last-minute legal advice? My fear is that UK Law will make such a meal of all this that the delayed deportees could live happily-ever-after in Bonkers Britain, on free legal aid, free housing, free family benefits and free unemployment benefits.

That's my fear to, but in reply to your original question, bryan might have a point if the Act applies, but unless there is a lawyer here, we won't know. And we need to know the following:

The British Nationality Act 1948 made citizens of Commonwealth countries citizens of the UK and Colonies. The Immigration Act 1971 changed the law to grant only temporary residence to most new arrivals, but still allowed people who'd arrived before 1973 to remain in the UK indefinitely

These scumbags aren't part of the Windrush generation, but later waves of migrants and so it all depends on when they came to the UK. If they came after '73, they've got no case against the government and we can be rid of them.

In which case, what was the judge's reason for okaying deportation?

Has anyone tried to find out the legal reason for finding for the government?

I assume it's because they arrived after '73 and so the law doesn't apply to them.

• These scumbags aren't part of the Windrush generation, but later waves of migrants and so it all depends on when they came to the UK. If they came after '73, they've got no case against the government and we can be rid of them.

I think from memory they are the children or dependants of the original Windrush immigrants

• My first post in this thread suggested that this didn't feel right and I am a huge fan of kicking out foreign criminals after they have completed their full sentences.

My thought was that these people could not possibly anything other than British especially those that had been here for decades and the most probably over zealous, inexperienced and ideologically driven politicians were making a clusterf**k out of this.

I stick by my original assertion that I support deportation but these people like it or not are British now if they are anything at all. If we are going to boot out British Citizens then lets start with the Child Grooming Gangs. I doubt that will get people quite so upset.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• I think from memory they are the children or dependants of the original Windrush immigrants

If they came here in the 70s, then they're not children of the Windrush generation.

My first post in this thread suggested that this didn't feel right and I am a huge fan of kicking out foreign criminals after they have completed their full sentences.

My thought was that these people could not possibly anything other than British especially those that had been here for decades and the most probably over zealous, inexperienced and ideologically driven politicians were making a clusterf**k out of this.

I stick by my original assertion that I support deportation but these people like it or not are British now if they are anything at all. If we are going to boot out British Citizens then lets start with the Child Grooming Gangs. I doubt that will get people quite so upset.

I don't care, if by a legal loophole or omission, they are considered British. They are of foreign origin and criminal, they should all go.

We have enough of our own scum, we don't need other people's.

• If they came here in the 70s, then they're not children of the Windrush generation.

I don't care, if by a legal loophole or omission, they are considered British. They are of foreign original and criminal, they should all go.

We have enough of our own scum, we don't need other people's.

OK you win, you have regained the status of hard man of Forumbox X(

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!