UK soldier and two Americans killed in rocket attack in Iraq

Please treat other members in a constructive and friendly manner: Our Community Guidelines.
  • UK soldier and two Americans killed in rocket attack in Iraq

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-51842744

US launches airstrikes in Iraq in retaliation for rocket attack that killed three

https://www.theguardian.com/wo…tack-killed-three-britain

And here we go again. I would be tempted to nuke all the middle east. Innocent will get killed which is tough luck, sometimes one has to sacrifice some to save many. It solves all the middle east issues out. I would do Syria, Iraq, Iran, Saudi, Israel the whole dam lot of them. The biggest issue would be the fallout for the rest of the word but I'm sure we could all self isolate for a while. :P

• And here we go again. I would be tempted to nuke all the middle east. Innocent will get killed which is tough luck,

I sometimes wonder if there are any innocents in the middle East

A Hand Up Not A Hand Out

• UK soldier and two Americans killed in rocket attack in Iraq

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-51842744

US launches airstrikes in Iraq in retaliation for rocket attack that killed three

https://www.theguardian.com/wo…tack-killed-three-britain

And here we go again. I would be tempted to nuke all the middle east. Innocent will get killed which is tough luck, sometimes one has to sacrifice some to save many. It solves all the middle east issues out. I would do Syria, Iraq, Iran, Saudi, Israel the whole dam lot of them. The biggest issue would be the fallout for the rest of the word but I'm sure we could all self isolate for a while. :P

So you'd wipe out Israel and seriously piss the Americans off? Okaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy..... Now, there's clever and there's clever and what you suggest is neither.

But hey...... At least we could then call Britain a non-nuclear country because once we'd fired all our missiles and not only wiped out Israel (and as an unintended but nonetheless real consequence, caused all sorts of nuclear fallout nastiness to get blown over Russian sovereign territory which will also upset Mr Putin and his horse) the Americans wouldn't sell us any more and we couldn't buy them from anybody else because our submarines will only work with Trident.

I can see the ads in "Nuclear Proliferation Monthly" now:

For sale: Four SSBN enabled submarines. One (careless) former owner. Now surplus to requirements. Missiles not included. Apply: B Johnson, Hiding-in-a-fridge-somewhere, Englandshire.

Cash sale only. Euros welcome, Europeans not.

• So you'd wipe out Israel and seriously piss the Americans off? Okaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy..... Now, there's clever and there's clever and what you suggest is neither.

It was meant to be a joke hence the mention of self isolation and stick out tongue. A bit of dark humour is something us Brits are prone too. Geez start firing nukes about and we might as well drop them on ourselves. Mmmmm now there's a idea. Pointless things and a total waste of money IMO.

• It was meant to be a joke hence the mention of self isolation and stick out tongue. A bit of dark humour is something us Brits are prone too. Geez start firing nukes about and we might as well drop them on ourselves. Mmmmm now there's a idea. Pointless things and a total waste of money IMO.

Awwwwww...... To be a joke it has to be funny in a more obvious kinda way, bearing in mind the standard of the client group of this forum. With some of the nutjobs we've got on here it's not difficult to imagine that such a message could be easily read as being seriously intended.

Try putting some smilies or other clues, Norra. It'd help separate the moderates who have a sense of humour from the rabid wing "Kill All Foreigner" types who don't, and actually believe and mean the stuff they come out with.

Still..... I thought my small ad was worth a smile. Just a little one, perhaps. ^^