When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • I thought this forum was for discussing amongst adults, maybe I was wrong. No wonder the world is in a mess. God help us. And I'm a none believer ??

They can't help themselves, can they. Like children in a playground :rolleyes:

Just do what I do and ignore them

• "Decided to disengage" my foot! :rolleyes:

You withdrew that comment because you were trying to get out of the very, very deep hole you had dug for yourself. I was looking down at you and now you label me troll because I cut the rope and took away the ladder. All in a manner of speaking, of course.

No I decided to disengage because you are troll.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

You withdrew that comment because you were trying to get out of the very, very deep hole you had dug for yourself. I was looking down at you and now you label me troll because I cut the rope and took away the ladder. All in a manner of speaking, of course.

You can not state what you stand for but can only try to target comments of others. You do not grasp the concept of objective truth. You speak on what you have been told or read and butter it up with pseudo intellectual prose.

Leftie liberals never say what they actually stand for because they stand for nothing. If they ever did commit to stating they stand for anything they are wide open to having to respond to real, true challenges and proper debate. You are not alone their are many like you and 2 or 3 on this forum.

Do you think it is racist to want border control for UK borders?

• Do you think it is racist to want border control for UK borders?

No. It is not racist, per se, to want to have border controls and preserve one's territorial integrity. But it is racist to want border controls and indeed implement them on the basis of the entrant's skin colour, ethnicity, culture even, religion, etc.

White Australia Policy? Racist. Trump wishing Norwegians would come instead of Mexicans? Racist.

• No. It is not racist, per se, to want to have border controls and preserve one's territorial integrity. But it is racist to want border controls and indeed implement them on the basis of the entrant's skin colour, ethnicity, culture even, religion, etc.

White Australia Policy? Racist. Trump wishing Norwegians would come instead of Mexicans? Racist.

You need to remember that the original UKIP anti immigration policy was basically to stop those from the Asian sub continent (eg P***s) from coming here. Hurriedly amended to those from the EU too. A policy later adopted by Brexiters

• No. It is not racist, per se, to want to have border controls and preserve one's territorial integrity. But it is racist to want border controls and indeed implement them on the basis of the entrant's skin colour, ethnicity, culture even, religion, etc.

No. It is not racist, per se, to want to have border controls and preserve one's territorial integrity. But it is racist to want border controls and indeed implement them on the basis of the entrant's skin colour, ethnicity, culture even, religion, etc.

It is not racist to want Norwegians instead of Mexicans when the substance of such a stance is described and valid. The simple geographical fact of the USA and Mexico joined by land but divided by territorial governance is easy to understand. (THE BORDER) so this means people simply walk across into the very rich, most successful economy on Earth with real freedom of speech and rights. the do not heave in their own country... but, her is the rub.... the criminals, Murderers, rapists, drug pushers, thugs are among the people walking into USA.. ON FOOT. Norwegians can not enter this way. So it is not racist at all. Not by any stretch of the imagination.

To say or imply that because Norwegians are white (OK, in the main) and Mexicans being Brown -ish is the reason why Mexicans are blocked from entering the USA is disingenuous. Its the fact Mexico adjoins to the USA. What can be simpler.

• It is not racist to want Norwegians instead of Mexicans when the substance of such a stance is described and valid. The simple geographical fact of the USA and Mexico joined by land but divided by territorial governance is easy to understand. (THE BORDER) so this means people simply walk across into the very rich, most successful economy on Earth with real freedom of speech and rights. the do not heave in their own country... but, her is the rub.... the criminals, Murderers, rapists, drug pushers, thugs are among the people walking into USA.. ON FOOT. Norwegians can not enter this way. So it is not racist at all. Not by any stretch of the imagination.

To say or imply that because Norwegians are white (OK, in the main) and Mexicans being Brown -ish is the reason why Mexicans are blocked from entering the USA is disingenuous. Its the fact Mexico adjoins to the USA. What can be simpler.

It's not about geography. It's not even Mexicans he was referring to in that specific remark. But that's an aside. The "how" illegal Mexicans come into the country is not the point. The point is "why" he wished more Norwegians who happen to be white to come in. If he was so big on immigrant contribution to the economy; he could have said Qataris or Singaporeans since they are wealthier per capita than Norwegians.

• It's not about geography. It's not even Mexicans he was referring to in that specific remark. But that's an aside. The "how" illegal Mexicans come into the country is not the point. The point is "why" he wished more Norwegians who happen to be white to come in. If he was so big on immigrant contribution to the economy; he could have said Qataris or Singaporeans since they are wealthier per capita than Norwegians.

Then he should have barred the British? The point is he was making an example. I think you focus in on colour which of itself is a tad racist is it not?

PS: It is good to debate without the sharp insults I hope we can both debate maturely from now on. NOT saying you are at fault.

• It's not about geography. It's not even Mexicans he was referring to in that specific remark. But that's an aside. The "how" illegal Mexicans come into the country is not the point. The point is "why" he wished more Norwegians who happen to be white to come in. If he was so big on immigrant contribution to the economy; he could have said Qataris or Singaporeans since they are wealthier per capita than Norwegians.

It's quite simple, those who are allowed are white - those who are not are barred

Typical white supremacy,

Trump should ditch his baseball cap and wear one of these

deliveryService.jpg

• It used to be (not sure of today) that Gypsy Travellers - derogatory called "Pikeys" would without doubt create havoc in the areas they lived, theft, damage, dumping crap and being a general serious nuisance - and ta boot, they did not pay tax. rather like the Muslim rape gangs, the police and authorities let them do it.

It is not racism to denounce them as a group identity of that group.

No I say to Bryanluc and Schmaltz: who would you welcome to you street or estate or village -

Gypsy Travellers say 100 of them or some other ethnic group not known for crime and civil disturbance but known for their commitment to assimilate and abide and respect the laws and people.

I await the swerve around this question..

• I think using the word racism is in fact a weapon racists use no matter the colour of their skin an excuse when theirs no other option for an excuse. It is so bad the word racist, I see it as defamation of one's character. Donald trump called the corona virus the chinese virus and was asked is that not racist lol. His reply was, no! it's from China it originally came from China.

• I think using the word racism is in fact a weapon racists use no matter the colour of their skin an excuse when theirs no other option for an excuse. It is so bad the word racist, I see it as defamation of one's character. Donald trump called the corona virus the chinese virus and was asked is that not racist lol. His reply was, no! it's from China it originally came from China.

Anything that Trump says is comic

• It's quite simple, those who are allowed are white - those who are not are barred. Typical white supremacy,

Trump should ditch his baseball cap and wear one of these

deliveryService.jpg

Exactly my point. Pin point accuracy on the hat argument. :D It is a bit tricky, though, because that's the exact, same shape of a Capriote. Some people on this board will twist it to mean that men from Malaga and Seville must be racist or KKK members because they wear it at Easter.

• Exactly my point. Pin point accuracy on the hat argument. :D It is a bit tricky, though, because that's the exact, same shape of a Capriote. Some people on this board will twist it to mean that men from Malaga and Seville must be racist or KKK members because they wear it at Easter.

Those people would be just as unwelcoming to people from Malaga and Seville, they are all "bloody furreners" ;)

• Then he should have barred the British? The point is he was making an example. I think you focus in on colour which of itself is a tad racist is it not?

PS: It is good to debate without the sharp insults I hope we can both debate maturely from now on. NOT saying you are at fault.

If the point is he was making an example; then it's worse because regrettably, all the examples he has made are racist. The man is racist. He can't help it. He has a history of racism. The only thing that covers it up is his army of apologists. Paid and unpaid. He has a damage control team that cleans up his racist mouth for him.

But why are we talking about him now? What happened to your original query? You originally asked me if it was racist to want to have border control now you arguing your defence of Trump.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!