When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • humans are of the same race. Therefore the word racist cannot be used to define a different version of a human being we are one of the same. Culture is perhaps a better example I don't like a culture or a religion etc etc. Perhaps racist is a more appropriate word.

BIBU: Once again; what you are saying is the ideal. That's your ideal. That's my ideal. But the fact is, not everybody subscribes to that ideal.

There are people who believe that mankind is the sum total of different races separated by the colour of skin with each race placed in a hierarchy. The pale skin is superior; the yellows and the brownies follow in superiority and the dark skin is just, tough-luck-bottom-feeder. That notion is absolutely disagreeable but it has to be recognised that these people exist. What do you call these people?

• That really quite simple 'for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction' without like you can't have dislike and without dislike you can't have like. It is physically not possible to have one without the other. Only in a fantasy world.

• I started a thread "are you a racist" very much the same thing. To be honest, I am pretty much fed up with the entire subject. Definition, a person who considers any race superior than another, or a person who considers a person of another colour or different physical persuasion inferior to their own. That's just stupid, of course there are races superior than others, and to think otherwise is just stupid.

So let's take the literal definition out of it. So who is anyone to tell me who I can and can't dislike. If I choose to dislike people from France, Pakistan, Wales, or Canada, surely that is my choice. Big brother tells me I have to consider everyone equal (which they aren't) and not to say anything negative about anyone different to me. Well bollocks, regardless of what the politically correct snowflake liberal leftie twats say, I am going to continue liking and disliking who I choose. Rant over for now

I totally agree.

My concern is to do with that which is cranked up into the authority of law and rules which ust be obeyed under threat of going to jail or losing your job and often this happens by the leftei liberal getting it wrong - their being offended becomes the conduit for action with said action resulting in serious consequences out of proportion the alleged "offence".

Example: It is absolutely, 100% perfectly - legally - lawfully acceptable to use the word - N---er (rhymes with trigger) when citing an historic actual occurrence.

As in ... "On 25th July 1925 in Mississippi the KKK shouted death to the N----r" ... I am totally within my right and supported by law and convention to properly say and write the full word.

But you may be surprised by the vast number of people - mostly liberal lefties, who will become filled with hate and threaten to report you if you say that word or write that word.

Despite that fact they are in the wrong. Their ideological mindset will actually prevail because somehow the stigma overwhelms good intended people ho reuse to stand up to their moronic and wrong persuasion of their stance.

This is why I am pragmatic and will call out any and all leftie liberal who plys their intolerance with their hate and personal attacks.

• Why do you need to dislike anybody?

I dislike many people but it is based on actual personal experience or personal evidenced awareness. I never hold a grudge.

I dislike leftie liberal ideologues because their propensity for imbalance or rational thought and reasoning literally causes harm and they dont care who is harmed.

I dislike the person who knowingly cons an old pensioner who lives alone because that swine would never confront a person who can hit back.

I dislike people with little or no integrity such as a councillor or police officer et.al who takes an oath then puts two-fingers up while collecting their money.

I despise Hillary Clinton and would raise a glass if she was executed after being sentenced to death. (The fair trial being my sense of easement)

I despise liars when by lying they will see someone else get harmed, knowingly.

I dislike politicians who say.. "let me make it absolutely clear" .. when in so doing they are fully aware it is a mind-game contempt of people and they go on to state lies and spin and bullshit.

Making a mistake when of good intent is never a problem for me. No matter who it is or how much damage is caused.

• BIBU: Once again; what you are saying is the ideal. That's your ideal. That's my ideal. But the fact is, not everybody subscribes to that ideal.

There are people who believe that mankind is the sum total of different races separated by the colour of skin with each race placed in a hierarchy. The pale skin is superior; the yellows and the brownies follow in superiority and the dark skin is just, tough-luck-bottom-feeder. That notion is absolutely disagreeable but it has to be recognised that these people exist. What do you call these people?

It's very simple when you think, just how many types of species of humans are there? This will help you determine the true fact. I rest my case. I call these people human beings with different cultures and different religious beliefs.

• Example: It is absolutely, 100% perfectly - legally - lawfully acceptable to use the word - N---er (rhymes with trigger) when citing an historic actual occurrence.

As in ... "On 25th July 1925 in Mississippi the KKK shouted death to the N----r" ... I am totally within my right and supported by law and convention to properly say and write the full word.

Don't forget you can use it in gangsta rap if your a rapper as well. In that sense it's used as a term of endearment like friend but if your a White rapper you may get told off. IIRC I think Eminem got given a hard time for using it.

• Racism to me is simple

It is commenting on another persons skin colour

I came back from my holiday in the sun and somebody said to me "what a lovely tan you have".

Is that racism Bryan?

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• I started a thread "are you a racist" very much the same thing. To be honest, I am pretty much fed up with the entire subject. Definition, a person who considers any race superior than another, or a person who considers a person of another colour or different physical persuasion inferior to their own. That's just stupid, of course there are races superior than others, and to think otherwise is just stupid.

So let's take the literal definition out of it. So who is anyone to tell me who I can and can't dislike. If I choose to dislike people from France, Pakistan, Wales, or Canada, surely that is my choice. Big brother tells me I have to consider everyone equal (which they aren't) and not to say anything negative about anyone different to me. Well bollocks, regardless of what the politically correct snowflake liberal leftie twats say, I am going to continue liking and disliking who I choose. Rant over for now

Absolutely agree 100% and it is not racist to acknowledge the truth.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• BIBU: Once again; what you are saying is the ideal. That's your ideal. That's my ideal. But the fact is, not everybody subscribes to that ideal.

There are high performing people of all races and bottom feeders of all races. It is looking at the overall advances made by different peoples of different geographical locations that shows the stark contrast between people of this world. And one of the easiest differentiators to spot is generally skin colour. This is then conflated with intelligence and potential and that is the basis of the racism argument as it spills over into the advanced world.

• I think you will find that "People of Colour" consider that word to be off limits for all white people under any circumstances. It is a word that today is associated with "Black Privilege" only they can use that word and then it is OK. There was a recent case where a white guy was at a rap concert and he was pulled onto the stage to rap with the performer, the lyric which was written and performed by the performer every night included multiple uses of that word. The white guy co-performed the rap with him and used that word as written in the lyric. He was forced to apologise after a shit storm on social media nearly finished him, from People of Colour, no forgiveness.

• There are high performing people of all races and bottom feeders of all races. It is looking at the overall advances made by different peoples of different geographical locations that shows the stark contrast between people of this world. And one of the easiest differentiators to spot is generally skin colour. This is then conflated with intelligence and potential and that is the basis of the racism argument as it spills over into the advanced world.

For many years the people, person I most revere are all Black/Brown except for one John Lennon.

Muhammad Ali is at the top of my list, he also happened to be a Muslim. Paul Robeson is equal number 1 for me. Ida Wells -Barnett is next and Gandhi ... thats my top five "heros".

Yet 2 people on this forum regularly say or imply I am a racist. Such crass discernment is beyond words.

Truth is truth and facts are facts. If I say ... Corbyn is a useless leader and is dishonest. that is fine with those leftie liberals. But If I say - Lammy is a rotten inciter of race hate - the fact he is and there is evidence, is of no significance to leftie liberals.. he is black and they will only see his colour and will leap in his defence because he is Black. How sad is that.

• Why do you need to dislike anybody?

That's like saying why would you like anyone. I take people as individuals, and form opinions accordingly. However, that doesn't mean I can't generalise

The intelligent are being oppressed so the stupid don't get offended

• The lyrics in Rap music by some "artists" inciting killing and rape and racial hatred. "Kill the Pigs" (police) etc

for years this was acceptable and you will never find one letter in condemnation from one leftie liberal.

Thats fine as far as they are concerned. Whereas I will not accept any form of threat or incitement as acceptable even against leftie liberals I will defend them. I do not discriminate. If that makes me a "right-wing" Nazi Tommy Robinson EDL supporter, in their eyes then they need to open their eyes.

• For many years the people, person I most revere are all Black/Brown except for one John Lennon.

Muhammad Ali is at the top of my list, he also happened to be a Muslim. Paul Robeson is equal number 1 for me. Ida Wells -Barnett is next and Gandhi ... thats my top five "heros".

Yet 2 people on this forum regularly say or imply I am a racist. Such crass discernment is beyond words.

Truth is truth and facts are facts. If I say ... Corbyn is a useless leader and is dishonest. that is fine with those leftie liberals. But If I say - Lammy is a rotten inciter of race hate - the fact he is and there is evidence, is of no significance to leftie liberals.. he is black and they will only see his colour and will leap in his defence because he is Black. How sad is that.

Mali, in the crazy unjust world of intersectional identity politics you will always be the bottom feeder.

• I discriminate: I have sat with a group of people who invite someone else and I see that person has Shaven side hair, pink and Green colouring, Nose and Eyebrow ring, white pasty face, dirty Denham Jkt....

I think to my self.. "here we go this one is not going to be receptive to open debate" - "Bound to be an annoying leftie liberal incapable of discerning logical argument"

and guess what, I have never been disappointed, so far. Is it luck? Chance? Fete?

no, none of them, it is simply that I have good judgement and do not suppress my judgment.

• I came back from my holiday in the sun and somebody said to me "what a lovely tan you have".

Is that racism Bryan?

Yes you are right people use this skin colour as a racist term. It's not right. A creation that as spireled out of control. I can think of one benefit its had throughout history, slavery.

• Yes you are right people use this skin colour as a racist term. It's not right. A creation that as spireled out of control. I can think of one benefit its had throughout history, slavery.

Why do people have to point up skin colour?

• of course there are races superior than others, and to think otherwise is just stupid.

Absolutely agree 100% and it is not racist to acknowledge the truth.

There are high performing people of all races and bottom feeders of all races. It is looking at the overall advances made by different peoples of different geographical locations that shows the stark contrast between people of this world. And one of the easiest differentiators to spot is generally skin colour. This is then conflated with intelligence and potential and that is the basis of the racism argument as it spills over into the advanced world.

This ^^^^. Listen to the pair of you actually believing there is a superior race!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D And you guys believe it is the white race that is superior to all. Don't you? :D:D:D

So. On the assumption that you are white and based on your self-confessed rancid beliefs that white people are advanced and superior to all; can the corona virus go up your nostrils and settle in your lungs? Or no, because Mr. Corona Virus is destructive only to inferior races?

• Define superior??

I can use a computer but I can not catch a Tarantula using a thin twig.

Is it the case the "Climate Change" warriors seeking for total shut down of capitalism and the use of energy fueling same are after a superior or inferior anthropological societal existence?

Now they have it.. officially rubber stamped..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!