When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • It is indeed. I´m able to hold a discussion fluent in a foreign language. I have my doubts that anyone of you speaks a 2nd language.

There are only two languages, English and foreign

The intelligent are being oppressed so the stupid don't get offended

• Absolutely some twats refuse to see the truth blinded by their bullshit fuck you cunts your not worth the the shit of my shoe this is how you want run your stupid pathetic group. Good luck. Losers????

You have such a lovely way with words :rolleyes:

• Am I insulting you now..? And yet, you continue to use terms such as "Leztard".... a comment that I consider offensive and homophobic.... frequently and without restraint. You do so - I believe - to belittle, bully and insult. Perhaps you would justify that on the grounds that it's your opinion.

And then, naturally, will holler "Freedom of speech" if anybody dares to pull you up about it.

You claim victimhood and on occasions you have accused others of claiming victimhood. Pot / kettle.

You seem to get away with this all the time. Perhaps I should start to report every post of yours that I see which carries this offensive term and any others you devise to make derogatory comment about my sexual orientation. I would encourage others to do likewise when you behave offensively towards them.

I haven't done so thus far but I might just start doing it in future. I'm getting bored with your tiresome rantings and think it's time to start doing something about it.

Report away.... feel free. I dont care a fig. ALL my responses have been in direct response to insults initiated by others. You will NEVER - EVER show ANYWHERE of me dishing out insults - you will only see my replies to insults. I challenge you to show where i start the insults. In fact I literally posted a "bury the past and start again" . Why is it Bryanluc is conspicuous with his daily insults yet you never mention that?

We were having a reasonable debate about self-defence (female victims). What did BRYANLUC post??? (and in now way did I say anything to him) Or dont you care what he said because he is a leftie?

He said, by obvious implication .. that I raised a violent thug daughter because I am a Tommy Robinson EDL member and supporter so no surprise my daughter is a violent thug" this is what he said and YOU might be softly tolerant but I am not. There was no need at all for him to say that. So I say... OK no free gratis on insults... but this is my issue .. NOT on what he said but that I am always warned by Horizon and Heeroyu and they are not friendly or respectful when the tell me. They totally fail too see or mention Bryanlucs and Dariosh vile, nasty insults .. which by they way are against the forum rules.

So I challenge you to find one single post where I (mali99) has started an insult, YOU will not because it is not in my nature, I am not a coward. BUT ..but .. but if a person hiding on the internet wishes t o publicly insult me I will reply in like-mind. I will do it to show the forum admin are NOT fair across the board.

If you are saying that Bryanlucs comment ref me and my daughter is OK then say so, dont mess around with duplicity. I am not hurt or offended I simply reply in like-mind on a PUBLIC forum to show up people like him, thats all.

You report me thats fine... but YOU will have to control the way you speak to people because we will have a forum of reporting by the ton.

I have blocked Bryanluc several times but this forum is set up so that I as the blocker can not see his comments but he can see mine... that is the opposite of blocking, that is in his favour.

• Well. You say rubbish but you don't or can not seem to offer anything to disprove what I say.

Once again, it's a bad analogy. A dog and a rabbit are from two different species and families of animals. A man from Uganda and a man from Sweden have exactly the same taxonomy. There is no difference between the two of them. At all.

Well. You say rubbish but you don't or can not seem to offer anything to disprove what I say.

Once again, it's a bad analogy. A dog and a rabbit are from two different species and families of animals. A man from Uganda and a man from Sweden have exactly the same taxonomy. There is no difference between the two of them. At all.

• There are only two languages, English and foreign

OK I speak Greek so lets have a debate in Greek. My wife speaks several languages, fluently.

My hero Paul Robeson.. spoke 26 languages fluently. A great man in more ways than one.

Not aimed at YOU Bibbles... i mistook your comment for dariosh with his contrariness.

Edited once, last by mali99 (March 31, 2020 at 7:27 AM).

• You and I have something in common, who'd have thought it

Mali hates us both :):):):):):):)

I dont hate anyone. You are a twat of the first order. You do passive aggression and are probably a psychopath. But i say OK.. f you want to be a vile poster with insults then I dont mind as long a I can reply.

If you want to dish out insults I will respond. I know you are trying to get me kicked off the forum but thats fine at least I will have mu integrity. All you will have is people who agree with you - the least form of respect - without knowing it. Ego accepts pats on the back even when liars do it.

• OK I speak Greek so lets have a debate in Greek. My wife speaks several languages, fluently.

My hero Paul Robeson.. spoke 26 languages fluently. A great man in more ways than one.

Hey I speak Greek too want to have a discussion Mali yasoo fre....

• Don't hold your hope up :)

I don't need to hope, hope is for losers, Mali isn't one of them. It's like saying I hope for better conversations debates hope ain't going to do much good, now is it? You have to forget hope get right in there without the bull shit and make a difference. Think about it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!