When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • OK I speak Greek so lets have a debate in Greek. My wife speaks several languages, fluently.

My hero Paul Robeson.. spoke 26 languages fluently. A great man in more ways than one.

Not aimed at YOU Bibbles... i mistook your comment for dariosh with his contrariness.

My cats speak perfect cat so let's have a conversation in cat, shall we...? :/

Yeah I know... stupid. But you started it.

• Can racism work as a two way thing: example, can a colored person discriminate against a white person? how does that work?

Yes

Just the same as white folk discriminate against non whites

• My cats speak perfect cat so let's have a conversation in cat, shall we...? :/

Yeah I know... stupid. But you started it.

Actually I did not. Dariosh stated a crass comment intended to be derisive . I simply replied. So lets see....

(A) I did not start it. (B) "cat" err.???? whatever shakes your pop.

So here you are stating something in a benign manner when you could have chosen to discuss properly.

Just take a look at your comment and try to be honest with yourself. Go oh... have a try.

Just tell me what it is that you chose to be personal again?? Its not that I am offended, I am not, I just want to know why... of all the many directions and choices you could have made in replying, that one above was foremost in your brain???

Look, hers the deal... again.... if you want to have decent discussions then cut out the bullshit.

If you dont want to debate subjects in a mature manner then carry on... I am also happy with that. But, for the sake of this Forum try to be a bigger person and just discuss things - play the ball not the player. Like you I played loads of Rugby Union... you play the guy with the ball and mark the guys who dont have the ball...... You dont need to trip up or elbow an opponent. when you have the skills of Phil Bennett.

• All the usual suspects will scream racist at this video or claim they won’t watch it. There is none so blind as those that won’t see.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• Yes

Just the same as white folk discriminate against non whites

All the usual suspects will scream racist at this video or claim they won’t watch it. There is none so blind as those that won’t see.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Is this quite normal we should not complain its quite ok.

All the usual suspects will scream racist at this video or claim they won’t watch it. There is none so blind as those that won’t see.

• An Alt-Right's Delight from fellow alt-right youtuber, The Iconoclast, whose channel was reinstated late last year by youtube:

DEMOGRAPHICS: What's the big deal? A question his PragerU-inspired presentation asks but does not -- or can not? -- answer. So, I ask the out and proud alt-rights on this message board: What is the big deal about the changing face of Britain?

He asserts that race is more than just skin colour, saying that skin colour is not the be-all-and-end-all of race. Race is, among other things, about culture.

Fine. But here's the logical disconnect: The man argues that an African immigrant can not be British because he is culturally different. But culture can be assimilated. Therefore, an African immigrant can assimilate into the British culture and be British. The Irish are Celts and the British are Germanic; but Irish immigrants are accepted as British so seamlessly. Dominic Raab's father is a refugee from ex-Czechoslovakia but look at The Turnip now -- more English than the English and even heading the Foreign Office.

So where does that ^^^ leave second or third generation immigrants from Pakistan, India, etc? For example, like the spine-tingling Priti Patel or the current and ex Chancellor of the Exchequer? Or the Mayor of London, even. They can't be British because culturally they're different?

He says (?) that multiculturalism creates problems. I have to assume that it's the problem of racial divide. But at the end of it, who creates the problem of racial divide? And again, if race is equivalent to culture; culture being open to assimilation or integration and non-white immigrants are well assimilated or integrated; then what is the alt-right's big deal about "demographics" ?

youtu.be/kuX8lsYJbfU

• For me its simple.:

(a) I have no problem with Islam/Muslims ......... but if they want to impose Sharia or they have special status under our rule of law. I do have a problem. I do not refer to their right to pray or wear a hat or scarf in a courtroom.

(b) I have no problem with a person of brown skin ......... but when they had special (shortlisting) status for job interviews and promotions I do have a problem.

(d) I dont have a problem with mature adult discourse ....... but when Islam and Muslims have special status protected by the BBC and some internet big guys over the word "Islamaphobia" I do have a problem.

(E) I dont have a problem with Islam and Muslims but when their "religion" is actually a pseudo political cult intent on taking over certain areas using force and killing many people in the name of Islam I do have a problem with them.

But the big problem is leftie liberal progressives blindly, sheep-like, spouting their insidious crap with not one ounce of conviction in their mind or heart. You guys truly do not give a dam about people. But you are very quick to invent an agenda of hate towards people who happen to be white. This gives you that feeling one gets from an act of altruism ... you act in this way but inside you are dishonest.

Thank the good lord our judicial system set case law /precedent against discrimination of whites applying for jobs and promotions.

But you les libs dont get it.... your crass ideology was thrown out during several recent elections .. and I mean THROWN OUT. This is why you seek court action against people and groups and businesses.

This is why you can not address direct matters but instead you choose to copy and paste the Daily Mail or something someone else wrote, especially leftie liberal progressive crap.

The reason you dodge the "Travellers" comment I made. That is based on real life and truth..... truth is not in the mind of the progressives.

• I dare! do you know how to read Greek lol

I'm better at cat. Apart from its usage in Geometric Algebra my Greek is somewhat wanting. Cats have disdain for Algebra, either geometric or any other kind. Cats are smart.

Your usage of cat is inappropriate sir. I have never used one of those. And certainly not there, either. Ouch.

• All the usual suspects will scream racist at this video or claim they won’t watch it. There is none so blind as those that won’t see.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• I'm better at cat. Apart from its usage in Geometric Algebra my Greek is somewhat wanting. Cats have disdain for Algebra, either geometric or any other kind. Cats are smart.

Your usage of cat is inappropriate sir. I have never used one of those. And certainly not there, either. Ouch.

I prefer it when you argue and dish out insults.. there's clarity with insults.

• I think you one of those stupid lefty libtards. Lesion feminist one of those that dresses up like a cat thinking you are a cat well get on with it. It would be a wonderful thing for you to have me arrested by the police and dragged away. Sounds like you need help, help is available if you accept that fact that you are sick.

Are you sure you are not a certain other poster under another name, spewing out the usual crappy childish insults and bile

You think that Jenny needs help - best joke of the day so far ! Study yourself :rolleyes:

• Can racism work as a two way thing: example, can a colored person discriminate against a white person? how does that work?

Not in UK law, and that makes the entire subject ridiculous. The same as a woman can rape a man.

The intelligent are being oppressed so the stupid don't get offended

That's a very interesting video, and I hope everyone else has watched. These are pretty much figures I was a ware of already. Of course, it's very easy to be politically correct, knowing you are going to be dead before everything becomes unbearable. I honestly believe that the majority of people don't care about colour, but what they particularly dislike is the corruption of the British culture.

The intelligent are being oppressed so the stupid don't get offended

• Are you sure you are not a certain other poster under another name, spewing out the usual crappy childish insults and bile

You think that Jenny needs help - best joke of the day so far ! Study yourself :rolleyes:

Just for your assistance - I can assure you Timarko is not me and is nothing to do with me. You may do with that as you wish. #You may be shocked, perhaps, that we tend to agree on many things - I think your answer above clearly shows you are happy with 2 people agreeing.

• That's a very interesting video, and I hope everyone else has watched. These are pretty much figures I was a ware of already. Of course, it's very easy to be politically correct, knowing you are going to be dead before everything becomes unbearable. I honestly believe that the majority of people don't care about colour, but what they particularly dislike is the corruption of the British culture.

Actually I'd like to see a reverse to the ongoing invasion in to Britain. I want Britain the way it used to be, and if truth be known most native Brits would like the same, only they are afraid to say, for fear of being classed as a racist. The British way of life is very much different from other cultures. Change is for the greater good for the majority and for your country make Britain Great again.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!