When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • Here's the charmer - note the thuggish swagger

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I entirely agree with your majestic argument

• Here's the charmer - note the thuggish swagger

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

He was being goaded, but that was good punch

The intelligent are being oppressed so the stupid don't get offended

• Racists, and the love of their country

I can understand people not loving their country, as there is no rule that says you have to. However, to believe other people shouldn't love it is very strange.

Presuming you don't believe the dictionary version of the word "racist" is correct, can you please give me your own definition.

• I can understand people not loving their country, as there is no rule that says you have to. However, to believe other people shouldn't love it is very strange.

Presuming you don't believe the dictionary version of the word "racist" is correct, can you please give me your own definition.

Racist, anyone who uses the colour of somebody''s skin to make derogatory comments and attack them. And believes that their own skin colour makes them superior

• Racist, anyone who uses the colour of somebody''s skin to make derogatory comments and attack them. And believes that their own skin colour makes them superior

I sort of agree with that, but will happily tell a racist joke, so where does that put me ?

• I sort of agree with that, but will happily tell a racist joke, so where does that put me ?

Difficult

It is argued that by introducing humour it helps to highlight the stupidity of racism

I suppose it depends on who says it and how it is said

• So Bryan, do you actually believe all races are equal ?

We're off topic but yes, I believe that we are all the same under our skin

This all should be on the Racism thread

• We're off topic but yes, I believe that we are all the same under our skin

This all should be on the Racism thread

Your right, it should be on the racism thread, but your wrong, it is a complete fallacy we are the same, and very far from it.

• Ice cream man would not take offence, a man of colour quite rightly would

90% of the time that isn't true, it's the snowflake perception of black people. The vast majority of black people I have met are more than happy to laugh at themselves, as are Irish people, Welsh people, and to a lesser degree Scots. Surely, it's down to people NOT to take offence, not for people to tip toe around just in case some gets hurt ?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!