How Has The Shutdown Changed Your Life

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • here in Iran it had a funny effect in the way that more rural areas which are normally looked down by people from Tehran suddenly became en vogue. In rural areas was no corona crisis. People kept distance and beside that all was good. In big metropolitian regions like Tehran the lockdown was much harsher. Also public transport pretty much got snubbed. People prefer own car to keep distance.

• here in Iran it had a funny effect in the way that more rural areas which are normally looked down by people from Tehran suddenly became en vogue. In rural areas was no corona crisis. People kept distance and beside that all was good. In big metropolitian regions like Tehran the lockdown was much harsher. Also public transport pretty much got snubbed. People prefer own car to keep distance.

That appears more sensible to me. I live in the country but have the same rules to abide by. It is very strange over here. The supermarkets are open, but garden centres are not. We are throwing away millions of plants. We can go for a walk, but we can't go for a walk and hit a golf ball. Today we will see it extended, many think this is the right thing to do, I don't. I believe there should be restrictions, but some should be eased off now

The intelligent are being oppressed so the stupid don't get offended

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!