How in the world are you supposed to find a job now

Please treat other members in a constructive and friendly manner: Our Community Guidelines.
  • Thankfully you views will never become law

If you vote BIBBLES at the next election they could do. It's all quite strange really. The media and consecutive governments keep moving lefty liberal, whilst the public are becoming more intolerant of this crazy change. There is most certainly a space for a proper right wing party with common sense policies

White lives matter

• There is most certainly a space for a proper right wing party with common sense policies

I agree, not had one since the 80s.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• If you vote BIBBLES at the next election they could do. It's all quite strange really. The media and consecutive governments keep moving lefty liberal, whilst the public are becoming more intolerant of this crazy change. There is most certainly a space for a proper right wing party with common sense policies

There was one called UKIP

Don't think they gained any seats

• There was one called UKIP

Don't think they gained any seats

One particular election they had the third most votes, beating the Lib Dems and the SNP. Because of the way our voting system works it meant UKIP got one seat, and the SNP got 53. After Farage left they went to pieces. Like I have said before, our electorate are generally very right wing, but they have no sensible option when it comes to an election. The closest thing they have is the Tory party, so that's what they go for. The Lib Dems and Green party are a bunch of nutters, and the Labour party have lost insight into their voters.

White lives matter

• One particular election they had the third most votes, beating the Lib Dems and the SNP. Because of the way our voting system works it meant UKIP got one seat, and the SNP got 53. After Farage left they went to pieces. Like I have said before, our electorate are generally very right wing, but they have no sensible option when it comes to an election. The closest thing they have is the Tory party, so that's what they go for. The Lib Dems and Green party are a bunch of nutters, and the Labour party have lost insight into their voters.

I see Starmer very gently nudging Labour to a more electable central position where they can offer a real alternative of reasonable policies. I have voted Labour in the past and what would stop me at the moment is the radical leftist nutters in the current Shadow Cabinet that remain like a festering, putrid millstone around their neck.

If he can purge the remaining nutter lefties then Labour could become electable once more. As it stands with the likes of Lammy and Bergen to name but two they are still too near the radical revolutionary end of the spectrum for me.

• I see Starmer very gently nudging Labour to a more electable central position where they can offer a real alternative of reasonable policies. I have voted Labour in the past and what would stop me at the moment is the radical leftist nutters in the current Shadow Cabinet that remain like a festering, putrid millstone around their neck.

If he can purge the remaining nutter lefties then Labour could become electable once more. As it stands with the likes of Lammy and Bergen to name but two they are still too near the radical revolutionary end of the spectrum for me.

I am not a natural Tory voter as I consider myself right wing. In my opinion the Conservative party are centrist, possibly even a little left of center. I agree that for the Labour party to be credible again they need to move toward the right, especially as I believe the general public are more right wing than they have been for many years.

White lives matter

• Like I have said before, our electorate are generally very right wing,

I don't think so and hope not. New Labour were certainly not right wing and won three elections on the trot. As will Starmer

• I don't think so and hope not. New Labour were certainly not right wing and won three elections on the trot. As will Starmer

I cannot disagree that Starmer is very electable but New Labour we’re very much overlapping Tory politics they were called Tory Lite at the time and it made life difficult for the Tories because they were near to inseparable policy-wise.

• I don't think so and hope not. New Labour were certainly not right wing and won three elections on the trot. As will Starmer

There was very little difference between New Labour and the Conservative party at the time. They were both quite centrist. Blair was the first PRESIDENT we had, and won elections based on a big smile. People felt quite wealthy under that government, and only realised he had bankrupt the country when they lost power. Believe me, people have definitely moved to the right, and the last general election proved this. The Labour party are totally out of touch with the general public at the moment. Example, the vast majority of people have been screaming about having immigration figures cut, meanwhile the labour party are still condemning the points system, and blatantly indicating they would have an open door policy still. Until they get to terms with their traditional voter, rather than their own ideals, they will not be a credible opposition.

White lives matter

• Example, the vast majority of people have been screaming about having immigration figures cut, meanwhile the labour party are still condemning the points system, and blatantly indicating they would have an open door policy still. Until they get to terms with their traditional voter, rather than their own ideals, they will not be a credible opposition.

Sadly for your views Joe Public has learned how much we need immigrants, especially the NHS

• Sadly for your views Joe Public has learned how much we need immigrants, especially the NHS

Bryan, I somehow think you share your life with a small amount of people who share similar views to yourself. Honestly mate, that isn't the feeling amongst the general community. All the foreigners working for the NHS also get ill, and they will also get old. Importing human beings from other countries is not the answer to anything. We have more than enough people in this country to fill the jobs we have (especially at the moment) it's about getting people trained, and doing something about the Blair legacy that gives people the option not to work.

White lives matter

• We have more than enough people in this country to fill the jobs we have (especially at the moment) it's about getting people trained, and doing something about the Blair legacy that gives people the option not to work.

So you keep claiming but the facts don't bear that out

• There was very little difference between New Labour and the Conservative party at the time. They were both quite centrist. Blair was the first PRESIDENT we had, and won elections based on a big smile. People felt quite wealthy under that government, and only realised he had bankrupt the country when they lost power. Believe me, people have definitely moved to the right, and the last general election proved this. The Labour party are totally out of touch with the general public at the moment. Example, the vast majority of people have been screaming about having immigration figures cut, meanwhile the labour party are still condemning the points system, and blatantly indicating they would have an open door policy still. Until they get to terms with their traditional voter, rather than their own ideals, they will not be a credible opposition.

Sadly Bibbles there are those so stuck in lefty dogma they believe their own drivel. The public, that is, the real people who never express their views publicly are quite right wing. You always know when you are in the presence of a nutter lefty because they cannot help but tell you that you are a bigot or racist or xenophobic or other compliment.

Trying to gauge public mood for a range of diverse issues based on the coronavirus response is pure desperation. Nobody is going to suggest that the Tories have shone during coronavirus but nor has anyone else. All nations responses are measured in degrees of badness because they have all been on the back foot dealing with evolving circumstances. Boohooing over everything as lefties, and that horses arse Piers Morgan have done, is just pathetic shit stirring. There will be a time to reflect and learn and that is starting now.

In the meantime Brexit negotiations are pretty much done and no deal is looking extremely likely so that is an excellent outcome. Cutting all ties and all freedoms both ways is what is required to punch our Great Britain into the future. It seems our negotiators have all but Broken old Barnier he is going to retire once this is all over. And the French don’t get their fishing rights, the only thing about us they were ever interested in.

Returning to your original point most people are right leaning I know very few lefties they are generally miserable and complaining. I’m not joking either they are a serious and joyless bunch.