Brexit's Going Really Well, Isn't It..?

Please treat other members in a constructive manner and abide by our Forum Rules at all times.
  • Biden isn’t interested in a trade deal with the UK

He has bigger fish to fry

Like a deal with EU for instance!

If the Johnson is seen to damage the Good Friday agreement I can’t see many US states agreeing anything with this government.

The Irish lobby is huge in the US

• Biden isn’t interested in a trade deal with the UK

He has bigger fish to fry

Like a deal with EU for instance!

If the Johnson is seen to damage the Good Friday agreement I can’t see many US states agreeing anything with this government.

The Irish lobby is huge in the US

You are wrong about that, I’m afraid. Biden has already said that he is not interested in more trade deals, preferring to deal with agreements on a piecemeal basis.

It’s just all too much for sleepy guts, who is increasingly showing signs of losing the plot.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• Deluded pro-EU zealots are the Remainer Undead - Boris must extinguish them
    EU obsessives last week fired the starting gun for the next General Election – and promptly marched backwards into their own minefield. Whenever polling day…
    www.thesun.co.uk

An excellent piece by Trevor Kavanagh. Boris should read it and take note.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in this colour  it is moderation. Take note.

• Aye, but less hope for the Marxists who read the gutter press Mirror and Guardian.

Indeed. Trevor Cavanagh is a well respected political commentator and although that column was published in the sun it non-the-less is a correct opinion piece.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in this colour  it is moderation. Take note.

• Indeed. Trevor Cavanagh is a well respected political commentator and although that column was published in the sun it non-the-less is a correct opinion piece. whether remarks from pro EU tories will backfire time will tell but the language used is for dummies.Hardly serious journalism.

Trevor Cavanagh has spent his entire working life writing for the Sun

Hardly the home of serious political commentary.

Politics for dummies .

• Trevor Cavanagh has spent his entire working life writing for the Sun

Hardly the home of serious political commentary.

Politics for dummies .

This is a bit like shooting the messenger. The issue was the content of the article. The publication carrying the article is irrelevant.

So your comments on the article itself would have been useful.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• This is a bit like shooting the messenger. The issue was the content of the article. The publication carrying the article is irrelevant.

So your comments on the article itself would have been useful.

Dismissing the source is a classic lefty tactic. It’s all about the messenger not the message.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• Politics for dummies .

All newspapers and the news are for dummies. You have to read between the lines and decide what the real truth is for yourself but that requires critical thinking. More often than not the exact opposite of what politicians tell us is the truth. In this day and age the majority of news sites and papers all print the same thing just reworded slightly to skew things their way. The online world is even worse as most of it is bot generated news copied across to all the sites.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!