Play Up And Play The Game - The General Sport Thread

Please treat other members in a constructive manner and abide by our Forum Rules at all times.
  • Italy started off brilliantly on Sunday during the first half. BUT they collapsed during the second half and let France walk all over them. The score being 37 -10 to France. Possible lack of fitness was Italy's downfall.

• Yes I agree I watched the game the French were just too powerful for them in the end and yes fitter , however Italy are getting better with each passing season

• The first half of the Wales v Scotland has been a great so far, I am really looking forward to the Ireland v France match come on Ireland ^^

Excellent game between two great teams. Wales prevailed with a kick for goal. The game was exciting right up to the final whistle. Well done Wales :)

• I'm sure Ireland will play hard Fred, but they are without their top player and captain Jonny Sexton who is out due to a hamstring injury. They will struggle against the might of France. France will win quite decisively. Don't think it will be an exciting game.

• If both England and Italy play to form, it will be a boring total wipe out for Italy. Perhaps the 6 nations tournament should drop Italy and return to a 5 nations event. I certainly don't rate Italy as being in the same class as the other five countries. Just my opinion :saint:

• The Italians have come a long ways since they were included in the 6 Nations best so far is fourth place, one never knows they may win it n a hundred years time :)

• The Italians have come a long ways since they were included in the 6 Nations best so far is fourth place, one never knows they may win it n a hundred years time :)

Once again Italy has proved that they aren't up to playing international Rugby Union. Their miserable performance against England yesterday was embarrassing to watch. Their score of 33 to 0 was an indication that all is not right in the Italian team.

I switched off after a while and took a trip to Screwfix to buy a couple of tools, when I returned I caught the last 10 minutes of the game. I felt sorry for England having to travel to Rome to play a match against such a poor team.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!