The spiteful carry on in America. If it was not so serious it would be hilarious.

Please treat other members in a constructive and friendly manner: Our Community Guidelines.
  • America is making itself the laughing stock of the world.. Through political hatred and spite, the L/W Democrats are trying to impeach a private citizen. It is unconstitutional and downright nasty. I'm not a fan of Donald Trump but it appears that he is being pilloried for NOT taking part in the Capitol squatting by a few Republicans. . That flawed hateful and hated character Pelosi is at the forefront of the spiteful prosecution, being backed by the Doddering old Democrat figure-head Biden. America should be looking forward and not backwards Biden wont be long in the presidency as the men in white coats will soon take him away to the funny farm and the Democrats real President of choice Harris will then take office.

• I'm not a fan of Trump or Pelosi, but lf course the reason for going for impeachment is to prevent Trump from standing again. I get that.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• I'm not a fan of Trump or Pelosi, but lf course the reason for going for impeachment is to prevent Trump from standing again. I get that.

I can see where you are coming from OB - But - If X president Trump puts himself forward for election in 4 years time ( not very likely ) and the American people vote him into office, that is Democracy in action.. The will of the people and all that... It won't happen of course, but it doesn't take away from the ridiculous situation that Nasty Pelosi is leading a vindictive political campaign against a private American Citizen. IMHO leave the X president to retire in peace to enjoy his golf and other hobbies and get on with the day job of running America's economy.

• I can see where you are coming from OB - But - If X president Trump puts himself forward for election in 4 years time ( not very likely ) and the American people vote him into office, that is Democracy in action.. The will of the people and all that... It won't happen of course, but it doesn't take away from the ridiculous situation that Nasty Pelosi is leading a vindictive political campaign against a private American Citizen. IMHO leave the X president to retire in peace to enjoy his golf and other hobbies and get on with the day job of running America's economy.

Actually, there is no chance DT will be impeached. However, the evidence this trial has brought out is highly likely to prevent the Republicans from putting his name forward in the future, so job done already.

Hopefully, the Republicans can put forward better candidates than the likes of Trump and Sarah Palin in the future.

A younger version of Ronald Reagan would be good!

• America is making itself the laughing stock of the world.. Through political hatred and spite, the L/W Democrats are trying to impeach a private citizen. It is unconstitutional and downright nasty. I'm not a fan of Donald Trump but it appears that he is being pilloried for NOT taking part in the Capitol squatting by a few Republicans. . That flawed hateful and hated character Pelosi is at the forefront of the spiteful prosecution, being backed by the Doddering old Democrat figure-head Biden. America should be looking forward and not backwards Biden wont be long in the presidency as the men in white coats will soon take him away to the funny farm and the Democrats real President of choice Harris will then take office.

Writing posts like that, I think the men from the funny farm will be knocking on your door sooner than Joe Biden's.

Donald Trump committed his (alleged at this point) crime of promoting insurgency while still technically President therefore he can be punished under the Constitution of the United States. There is no statute of limitations on Treason.

Five people died in the attempted coup d'etat on 6 January that was - in full view of a televised audience - provoked by Donald J Trump against the elected representatives of the people of the United States. This makes it a serious matter of the utmost magnitude, not something to be casually fobbed off as a "squatting".

Nancy Pelosi is the democratically elected representative of California. She has been continuously in office since 1987. She is clearly doing what her constituents are prepared to vote for. As long as she carries out her role lawfully and constitutionally then there is no case against her to argue.

And finally....... the justice system of the United States is a matter for the American people, not us. Sure, we can have an opinion, but events must take their course according to their laws and again, in the judgement of their democratically elected representatives, Nancy Pelosi included, will be the ones to decide.

Not You.

Old Boy said: "Britain will have a trade deal with USA by the end of this year".

• Well its keeping Trump in the news so I expect he is ok with that as to him there is no such thing as bad press if he is in it.

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• Well its keeping Trump in the news so I expect he is ok with that as to him there is no such thing as bad press if he is in it.

It's also keeping that despicable Nasty Pelosi in the news. She is allegedly the most hated Female? in the US. However it's time for America to move on. Forget Donald Trump, sack Pelosi, take dopey Biden into a secure care home and have a new presidential election The last one is seriously flawed. Ensure that candidates are younger and have the interests of America first and foremost.

• I can see where you are coming from OB - But - If X president Trump puts himself forward for election in 4 years time ( not very likely ) and the American people vote him into office, that is Democracy in action..

I know you posted that almost a day ago now, so being a bit unfair, but as events have moved on since then, do you still think that? That Trump will run again?

• I know you posted that almost a day ago now, so being a bit unfair, but as events have moved on since then, do you still think that? That Trump will run again?

Absolutely NOT Horizon --- But Democracy being so important to the western world, I was merely pointing out the obvious that if the American people were to chose the X-president, it's their choice. I would also like to see an upper age limit on candidates of 65 years. Both The Donald and Sleepy Joe would have never been allowed to stand.

• I am not a fan of age discrimination, Mike. If such a rule were in place, we would not have had Ronald Reagan.

• I am not a fan of age discrimination, Mike. If such a rule were in place, we would not have had Ronald Reagan.

In general neither am I. But when most presidents hope to have 2 terms in office, even at 65 a further 8 years takes them well into their dotage with failing mental capacity. The job needs people to be sharp and with it. Biden fails in both those categories.

• In general neither am I. But when most presidents hope to have 2 terms in office, even at 65 a further 8 years takes them well into their dotage with failing mental capacity. The job needs people to be sharp and with it. Biden fails in both those categories.

I must say, I was rather surprised by the lack of choice the American people had last time. Would it not have been better to have a dynamic younger person challenging Donald Trump?

Thankfully, the electorate made the right decision in the end, but I am utterly surprised that the results were so close.

• It's also keeping that despicable Nasty Pelosi in the news. She is allegedly the most hated Female? in the US. However it's time for America to move on. Forget Donald Trump, sack Pelosi, take dopey Biden into a secure care home and have a new presidential election The last one is seriously flawed. Ensure that candidates are younger and have the interests of America first and foremost.

Alleged by who..? I haven't read of anybody outside of this forum.... or more specifically, your posts...... who despises Nancy Pelosi to such a degree...

Sure she gets some bad press.. especially on Faux Fox News but that's to be expected and like all politicians she has a thick skin and can handle it.

She's certainly popular with the voters of California...... they've elected her to High Office at every election since 1985 so she must be doing something right.

America seems to be settling down now, after the most horrible, turbulent four years in its history. Biden is showing a stable hand on the tiller and little by little the flame of Donald Trump is being extinguished. It'll take a little time yet, but it'll die out in due course.

And then his regime can be consigned to the history books under the title: "Warning: Lest We Forget".

Old Boy said: "Britain will have a trade deal with USA by the end of this year".

• America seems to be settling down now, after the most horrible, turbulent four years in its history. Biden is showing a stable hand on the tiller and little by little the flame of Donald Trump is being extinguished. It'll take a little time yet, but it'll die out in due course.

And then his regime can be consigned to the history books under the title: "Warning: Lest We Forget".

Trump isn’t finished yet. The Senate failed to nail him, so just watch history repeat itself. The worry is that he’ll be even more unhinged and child-like in another four years.

Time to start seeking out other planets before he blows this one up.

• Trump isn’t finished yet. The Senate failed to nail him, so just watch history repeat itself. The worry is that he’ll be even more unhinged and child-like in another four years.

Time to start seeking out other planets before he blows this one up.

That won't happen OB . Trump is a retired private citizen. The American people won't vote him into power again. He's too old. Where we now need to worry is that Biden is a doddery old fool, easily influenced by his manipulators. The world is in danger from the Democratic hawks who want to dominate every country. + That spiteful Nasty Polosi who already seems to be sincerely deranged and will cause long term divisions within America.

Biden is weak, he should be replaced by a much stronger president.. I don't really care from which party.

• That won't happen OB . Trump is a retired private citizen. The American people won't vote him into power again. He's too old. Where we now need to worry is that Biden is a doddery old fool, easily influenced by his manipulators. The world is in danger from the Democratic hawks who want to dominate every country. + That spiteful Nasty Polosi who already seems to be sincerely deranged and will cause long term divisions within America.

Biden is weak, he should be replaced by a much stronger president.. I don't really care from which party.

So was Biden, Mike, but they elected him.

I like a lot of what Trump stood for, but I think he was on the wrong side of sanity. His insurrection call proved that.

• I'm sorry Old Boy but I disagree with you on Biden. He doesn't know where he is half the time his wife has to help him find his way. His manipulators even have a hard time keeping him on-script because when he has to think for himself he messes up. The press are going out of their way to avoid telling the truth about his mental state. I'm sure when he was a lot younger he was OK but IMHO he should be looked after in a Care Home.

Even K Harris has to phone world leaders on behalf of America because Biden is not trusted to carry on a conversation without a script. Poor old Sod..

• I'm sorry Old Boy but I disagree with you on Biden. He doesn't know where he is half the time his wife has to help him find his way. His manipulators even have a hard time keeping him on-script because when he has to think for himself he messes up. The press are going out of their way to avoid telling the truth about his mental state. I'm sure when he was a lot younger he was OK but IMHO he should be looked after in a Care Home.

Even K Harris has to phone world leaders on behalf of America because Biden is not trusted to carry on a conversation without a script. Poor old Sod..

I hadn't heard that about Biden, but I see the US press is reporting thestory.

https://www.washingtontimes.co…lo-calls-foreign-leaders/

The figurehead approach is probably a good one, allowing him to do his president bit for a couple of years before Harris takes over. I haven't quite got the measure of her yet.

• Probably a good idea to put an upper age limit on anyone wanting to run for presidency what with it being such a demanding and important job.

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!