Meghan Markle and Prince Harry won't return to Royal Family - Queen strips all patronages.

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • Not before time... The Sussex's have burnt their boats by their inappropriate behaviour. As Americans, they will probably be called The Dook and Dookess in future. Harry ( Formerly known as Prince), has always been a few tools short of a toolbox and easily manipulated by his scheming wife. Silly fool !!.

The Voice of Reason

• They have both turned out to be a couple of whingers. Moan, moan, moan. They should cast a thought for people who suffer rather more than them and who are less fortunate financially.

People will get fed up with them eventually if they carry on like this and then no doubt they will be complaining that nobody cares. But no-one will hear them.

They need to pick themselves up and start being more positive about their lives before they drown in their own self pity. They need to become more likeable.

Silly buggers.

• I suspect she realised she has got very little chance of actually becoming queen, and the idea of only being an also ran princess didn't wear to well with her, maybe Harry's granddad also made a few too many of his well chosen quips about her heritage for her liking too. :D

• They've made their bed, they can lie in it. Whatever becomes of them is no longer the concern of the British people. I wish them good luck, but won't be following any stories of their progress (or lack of, as the case may be)

Generally, I am highly supportive of the Royal Family. The Constitutional Monarchy is not inconsistent with pan-Europeanism and they provide continuity in a way that an elected, transient official acting as the guardian of a Constitution* we don't have, couldn't.

*I know that having a constitutional monarchy in a country that doesn't have a constitution is a bit contradictory, but that's exactly what it is. Only in Britain, eh..?

• Mark Dyer is also Ginger.

One of Archie's godparents is Mark Dyer

OMG the resemblance is uncanny. That's a true father and son look right there.

He should have all his titles stripped away apart from his name Harry (you know what I mean) as nothing else has been earned including what he got in his short stint in the military. OK he may have generally passed basic training with a few benefits thrown in to help him along and give him an easier time than anyone else so keep a junior officer NCO rank. That's fair...anything else is just because of his family background.

• So who will be watch the Oprah Winfrey interview with Mr and Mrs we want to be ordinary in, well since the pair want to escape the media spotlight it only seems fair that no one should watch it, so i will honour thier wishes by not watching it. 😜

• I've no interest in watching that couple of idiots being interviewed. A scheming actress and a husband whose not quite right in the head. Not my type of programme.

The Voice of Reason

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!