Ron's thoughts on the world, human race and other random waffle!

Please treat other members in a constructive manner and abide by our Forum Rules at all times.
  • And the best thing about sarcasm is the Britishness of it, a lot of other nationalities just don't get it and when it is used they just stand looking completely baffled by it or it goes completely over their heads. 🤣

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• Good job we don't have any yanks here then, isn't it? ^^

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• And the best thing about sarcasm is the Britishness of it, a lot of other nationalities just don't get it and when it is used they just stand looking completely baffled by it or it goes completely over their heads. 🤣

Norwegians have a similar problem with us. They like to make joke comments with a dead pan face. So you might go to get in a lift and a Norwegian will say "You will need to give me 5 euros to come in here" dead pan. I've been caught a few times in the past by their humour.

I am the one in ten a number on a list

I am the one in ten even though I don't exist

Nobody Knows me though I'm always there

A statistical reminder of a world that doesn't care

I'm the murderer and the victim the license with the gun

I'm a sad and bruised old lady in an ally in a slum

I'm a middle aged businessman with chronic heart disease

I'm another teenage suicide whose life ended at 13

• Oh No !!! The Remoaners and the Marxists have already taken that route and see what it's done to them.. :P

You forgot to mention Muslims, I'm sure you could Muslims in there somewhere, Ooh and LGBT. Must be a way of labelling them as all the same too.

• You forgot to mention Muslims, I'm sure you could Muslims in there somewhere, Ooh and LGBT. Must be a way of labelling them as all the same too.

Don't need to Zany --- You are doing a good job of denigrating those two groups yourself. :P :P :P :P :P

• Don't need to Zany --- You are doing a good job of denigrating those two groups yourself. :P :P :P :P :P

Just joshing really. But us lefties are not produced from a mould you know.

• Good job we don't have any yanks here then, isn't it? ^^

The majority of yanks just don't get anything what they don't consider as being American, it like the world begins and ends at the American border. :D

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

Edited once, last by Ron Manager ().

• It never surprises me the amount of people I see sat there smoking tobacco or whatever and drinking alcohol while complaining they have no money for food and heating. :/

• Yanks with a capital W :P The US are as thick as shit and we are sadly closely following them. They are another invasive force taking out other countries and passing on their stupidity disease. You just have to look at the majority of comments on YouTube and Twitter to see they are mostly in the US. We will even import their crap like the BLM movement. It's the same on other parts of the Internet and we are all feeding them. They basically run the Internet and the rest of the world via their big tech companies who help to keep the people dumbed down.

FFS they can't even spell colour and are also taking out our language in favour of theirs. Indoctrination to the American way. Respect to the Afghans who didn't want a McDonald's and Starbucks on every corner and gave them a beating. They where not prepared to be indoctrinated to the American way. On a deeper level the US are like the new Nazi Germany and are full of them interbed into the country via all the Germans imported after the war including the 1500 or so Nazi scientists and bio weapon experts. Look into Plum Island to see the depths they will go to which has now moved to Kansas right in the middle of the food chain. How many sons and daughters of Nazi's are now part of the Neo-Natzi movement over there and systematic inbred racism which is spreading here and to other countries.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!