Russian invasion of Ukraine

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • According to the news tonight Putin was watching test firing of Intercontinental Nuclear Capability Rockets being launched, he has over 4,000 of them, that we know about.

The first casualty in any war is the truth , consider the fact Putin is trying to provoke a conflict with the Russian backed separatists in Eastern Ukraine and Russians are masters at propaganda so who did plant a bomb or fire a small rocket ? do you know with any degree of certainty ? I don't

The separatists are for ever taking pot-shots since the civil war at their fellow countrymen

• On the news it looks like Ukraine is provoking Russia by firing missiles into Russian territory, is that really the kind of country we want to support. 🙄

They're not. It's all part of the false flag operation being directed by Putin.

On the BBC last night, they showed a video of one of the Russian backed separatist leaders calling for an evacuation of civilians from the area, as they feared that Ukraine was about to attack. He said the date was the 18th, but the BBC looked at the meta data for the video and said it was filmed on the 16th.

Don't be taken in by Putin's bullshit.

• Are you saying our politicians never lie?

Politicians and mainstream media work hand in hand to create a narrative. A single message piped into your TV without any alternative opinions represented except as far right/conspiracy theorists/amusing lunatic fringe types to be laughed at scorned or vilified. The last two years had made this very clear to see.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• Politicians and mainstream media work hand in hand to create a narrative. A single message piped into your TV without any alternative opinions represented except as far right/conspiracy theorists/amusing lunatic fringe types to be laughed at scorned or vilified. The last two years had made this very clear to see.

Yes I agree, this falls in Boris lap just right he can use this to distract us all from party gate, in fact it serves all the parties well if it did all kick off in Ukraine, they can all wheel out their great statemen speeches about how we have to fight evil. ;)

• Its amazing the lengths some people will go to avoid a Fixed Penalty Notice, Boris talking Putin into mobilization his troops on the Ukrainian border is a master stroke but a bit OTT ^^

If it does kick off there won't be many left to talk down to, just a few glow in the dark families 8|

• Its Putin who is the aggressor and his finger on the trigger not Boris, he and others are trying to get him to back down pack up tent and go back to Moscow, even I have managed to work that out. :rolleyes:

If it does kick off and does go nuclear , those who do have bunkers will be in them for a very very long time and what will they find when the come out

• Its Putin who is the aggressor and his finger on the trigger not Boris, he and others are trying to get him to back down pack up tent and go back to Moscow, even I have managed to work that out. :rolleyes:

If it does kick off and does go nuclear , those who do have bunkers will be in them for a very very long time and what will they find when the come out

What exactly has Putin said that makes him the aggressor?

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

I would imagine Putin is already back in Moscow, doubt he will be sat in a tent at the Ukraine border, even I managed to work that out. 8o

If it does kick off and does go nuclear , those who do have bunkers will be in them for a very very long time and what will they find when the come ou

That wont be something you or I will have to worry about, if the blasts don't vaporize us immediately, which would be the best option, we will be irradiated and die a slow painful death. :S

• Reply to Armitage

I think putting thousands of troops and armoured divisions right up to the border of Ukraine and in Belarus and the pro Russia forces in the East of the Ukraine, warships in the Black Sea plus the rhetoric of telling the Ukrainians they must not join Nato, formed my opinion,

• I don't find anything amusing about the Communist Regime in Russia under Stalin which went on to murder thousands and enslaved most of Europe after WW2 had ended, I knew people that could not go home to Poland and Germany for fear of being imprisoned or liquidated

I remember the Cuban Missile Crisis as well the Russians nearly started WW3 it was touch and go , if Putin does invade the Ukraine and we do nothing he will not be satisfied. IMHO he will not stop there .

Nor do I think going round and round in circles achieves anything

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!