Russian invasion of Ukraine

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • Under what basis - example, state a scenario.

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• Moscow attack: Gunshots reported as fire breaks out at concert hall - BBC News
    The well-known Crocus City Hall is under attack, Russian media says, with reports of deaths and injuries.
    www.bbc.co.uk

Just seen this story, coming just after the news about kate's cancer.

A chill has gone down my spine.

I don't need to read the details of this attack to know that this has all the hallmark's of a Putin false flag attack. In the coming days, Moscow will say that it's Ukraine that was responsible for that attack.

The Russians still have that nuclear power station wired up with explosives in Ukraine and they also attached some to one of their own nuclear power stations too, in prep for a future false flag operation. I believe that we're now seeing the first steps of that operation.

Only the other day, a poster, me... said there was zero chance of WW3 happening, or words to that effect. I am completely reversing my opinion on that.

I think Putin is mad and worse, ill and because of that, he's capable of anything.

• I don't see it as a Putin false flag attack but more importantly, whoever is responsible this is appalling terrorism

• Let's play devil's advocate here, let's just say for arguments sake that a Ukraine squad was responsible for this, is it not OK to do to your enemy what they do to you and lots of it?

The Geneva convention was created before Ukraine became a sovereign state and I honestly don't know if they are bound by it. But if your enemy repeatedly breaks it, WTF should you be disadvantaged by adherence to something I'm not sure they've signed.

If Ukraine detonated a dirty bomb in Moscow I will be honest and say I would cheer. Because let's be honest here,they fcuking deserve it. Steve uses the word terrorism, is what Russia has been doing in Ukraine for the last few years not terrorism? Sorry I just don't see it and under the circumstances never will condemn if it is ever shown to be a Ukrainian attack.

Did your parents have any children that lived.

• this is really jumping ahead of the known facts and spreading rumours honestly.

• Isis have apparently claimed it was them.

Apart from the fact that it would be morally wrong for Ukraine to do this it would be an enormous own goal diplomatically

They would loose support from many western governments

• That’s right. And most people know that Ukraine would not deliberately attack innocent civilians. That’s Putin’s game.

Unfortunately Ukraine has lapsed into such at times with those drone attacks on cities

• Yes, an unprovoked war at this. The actions of a deluded bully.

It really is a proper war both armies wear uniforms which clearly identify to which Country they belong..

Not like the filthy Hamas who anonymously dress as civilians and hide behind the civilian population They are out and out terrorists.

The Voice of Reason

• It's been laced by Russia with illegal terrorism by deliberate targeting of civilians, civilian infrastructure and use of rape.

Hamas has never attacked Ukraine - not ever, not once, never!!!!!

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!