Corruption in Government

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • NOT ORIGINAL..........

We've been doing that one to Boris Johnson for years.

Come on.......... you have to do better than that.

• No mention of three 3 mil spent for this new Whitehouse style briefings that have been u turned then. Where's all that money gone.

And now the muppet thinks he can make money out of global warming by raising prices on air travel and other stuff. Tackle global warming :rolleyes: I bet he and the US end up blaming China. Maybe the US should deal with their own coal supplies from West Virginia feeding the big tech data centres first. We are all guilty of using that but most users don't consider what powers the the Internet and the big tech only advertise loads of solar panels which cover a very small percentage of the power required. They are basically only there for show.

Starmer is raising questions again on the news this morning. Boris has shares in a company that got one of the PPE contracts or something. It's non stop and more and more things keep getting put on that corruption evidence pile.

• he present political situation in Westminster should be an open door for Starmer to exploit. BUT he is weak and devoid of any direction of resources. The man started out with good intentions, but gave up at the 2nd hurdle. His attempt to cleanse the Labour party of Racists, Marxists and Communists started well, but he didn't have the guts to complete the job and make Labour electable again. Labour is in turmoil with 2 sides of basic political ideology and Starmer needs to get his finger out of his backside and continue with what he started.

The Voice of Reason

• I can't help thinking that Cummings is still smarting about being fired. If what he is saying has any truth then Prove it. Otherwise it's all just meaningless tittle tattle. It's easy to cast aspersions about the Prime Minister on social media as can be seen almost every day on here. But in a situation of X employee V boss any accusations need to be accompanied by proof.

The Voice of Reason

• I don't understand what the issue is here with the flat. Surely just like #10 it's state property made available to the current incumbent in #10. If private money was used to refurbish it then the taxpayer has been saved some dosh.

I suppose the lefty muck rakers are trying to make out it was a bribe of some kind for furture favours by Boris rather than his own money.

But in a situation of X employee V boss any accusations need to be accompanied by proof.

Indeed.

• It sounds like a storm in a teacup to me.

Clearly, Boris has taken out a loan to cover the cost from his own money, but the allegation is that a donor coughed up the money, which has subsequently been repaid.

Whether there is any truth in that, I don’t know, but if the donor did cough up and now it’s been paid back, that’s the end of it as far as I’m concerned.

Haven’t people got anything else to complain about? The PM is trying to deal with the issues concerning the restoration of our freedoms and shoring up the economy. That’s what he needs to be left alone to concentrate on, and I think that’s the view of most people.

• It sounds like a storm in a teacup to me.

It is but Starmer is so desperate to try and claw back support that he'll do and say anything to smear Boris. It doesn't work as everytime he opens his mouth the Tory poll lead just increases. Currently standing at 14%

• I don't understand what the issue is here with the flat. Surely just like #10 it's state property made available to the current incumbent in #10. If private money was used to refurbish it then the taxpayer has been saved some dosh.

I suppose the lefty muck rakers are trying to make out it was a bribe of some kind for furture favours by Boris rather than his own money.

Put it like this, would you give tens of thousands of pounds to someone and not expect something in return?

Whether Boris got rid of Theresa May's "John Lewis" furnishings is neither here or there, it's what do donors to those cushions get in return and as we all know, they get access to ministers.

I shall raise your corruption for murder :whistling: The media are proper gunning for Boris now. This is all over BBC and ITV breakfast.

Boris Johnson: 'Let the bodies pile high in their thousands'. PM's incendiary remark during fight over lockdowns is latest claim in No10 drama - amid spectacular row with Cummings

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9…rces-claim.html

As Alastair Campbell used to say, if the papers continue with this for three or more days, then that signals Boris is finished.

Both the BBC and ITV have also confirmed that Boris made that comment and frankly he should just step down now and save us all from another spectacle of infighting within the conservative party.

• The beauty of the UK Conservative party is, that if Boris has to go, there are many who could step in to continue the good work. Unlike Labour where it's Starmer on nobody.

The Voice of Reason

• Is Boris finished? 4

1. No (2) 50%
    2. Yes (1) 25%
    3. Don't know/don't care (1) 25%

With the reported comments that Boris is said to have made regarding he would prefer to see bodies piling up rather than another lockdown and with all the stuff going on between himself and Cummings, is Boris' tenure as PM on the ropes?

I reckon he might be. It might take time for the knives to come out, but come out they will.

• I've voted No because I don't think he's in immediate danger unless some much larger misdemeanor is revealed in the next few days.

As OB stated earlier the flat business is really a storm in a teacup.

The vaccine roll-out sucess and improving trade position will stand him in good stead IMHO. BREXIT is begining to bed down and there's no queues of lorries at Dover now that the customs paperwork is becoming familiar to the haulage operatives.

• On Brexit Heero, we need to see whether he gets the financial services deal done. If he gets that and its good, he may survive.

He probably isn't in any immediate danger unless this story about piling up the bodies continues, then I think he is, but I do think he has been wounded and I don't think he'll make it to the next election.

• I voted no, because I don’t think the majority of people in this country give two hoots. They are focussed on easing Covid restrictions, preserving their jobs and the economy.

In any case, until the allegations are proven, there is no reason to criticise. So far it’s all tittle tattle from the usual suspects and anonymous ‘sources’.

• I thought you might say that Ron. :P

In terms of the bodies remarks, several people have said that Boris made those remarks in a fit when he was told that another lockdown was necessary.

So that makes it alright then...?

I'm quite sure that to those in thrall of the Cult of Boris it does. But if there is anything good to be coming out of it, it is that enough people are being utterly disgusted, and are not a part of this insane cult.

We posted this on Facebook, this morning. It passed 100'000 hits in no time. And it's being shared. A lot. (I've shrunk it down for the page. It's going out full sized on Facebook).

Boris-statement.jpg

We are now supporting the growing campaign for a Coronavirus wall similar to the ones starting to spring up in America where people can add a heart for somebody who they have lost to Coronavirus.

Every heart a life lost........... and Boris Johnson doesn't give a shit for any single one of them. The people are now being made aware of that.

Coronavirus-wall.jpg

Of course, no correlation between the deaths of people and rejoin will be drawn - that would be politicising people's deaths........ but that wouldn't stop individuals from creating Shares of their own to spread. Not under the Rejoin banner, of course.

Whether or not Johnson survives this (and he probably will, unless Gove uses it to go for him now) he will be weakened. The countries eyes are opening up to this bastard. And it's not before time.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!