Please treat other members in a constructive manner and abide by our Forum Rules at all times.
  • Time is a Prison set drama series written by Jimmy McGovern and starring Sean Bean as a man convicted and imprisoned 4 years for dangerous driving apparently he killed someone while driving under the influence of alcohol, runs for three episodes, first episode was shown on BBC last night Sunday at 9pm, I believe all episodes are currently available on BBC iPlayer, as with all Jimmy McGovern written stuff it is quite gritty and dark so expect the usual amount of bad language and some violent scenes.

I watched the first episode and it is quite good look forward to watching the rest I will probably watch them as aired on Sunday evenings simply because its something decent to watch when there is crap on the other channels.

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• Staff Notice

I agree, this looks like a good series. I haven't seen it yet, but I have recorded it. I have a couple of other series I have to see before I look at this as there are two series on Now that I have to watch within 22 days!

If anyone missed 'Time' on Sunday, it's on the BBC I-Player, as Ron said.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!