Stupid Morons glue themselves to the tarmac..

Please treat other members in a constructive manner and abide by our Forum Rules at all times.
  • If they're idiotic enough to glue themselves to the tarmac ----- Just leave them there for a couple of weeks. That will soon make them see sense.. ^^

See :-

Watch: Extinction Rebellion protesters glue themselves to road at Oxford Circus
    Extinction Rebellion protesters glued themselves to the tarmac at Oxford Circus on day two of their London demonstrations.Activists gathered across the capital…
    www.independent.co.uk

The Voice of Reason

Edited once, last by Horizon: Put link on separate page, so that embed works ().

• I'd pour over some quick setting epoxy and leave them there.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in this colour  it is moderation. Take note.

• I wonder if they'll do their protests in the middle of winter? Not that central London is that cold during winter as it rarely goes below freezing, but I doubt these persons would try.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• If they're idiotic enough to glue themselves to the tarmac ----- Just leave them there for a couple of weeks. That will soon make them see sense.. ^^

See :-

https://www.independent.co.uk/…ers-glue-london-v74c62446

These people are so ridiculous and selfish. All those people being held up from their business because these stupid airheads want to protest.

Bring back the water cannons and tear gas!

• I don't know what coverage this has been getting outside of London, but yesterday these scumbags marched through The City and poured red paint on several buildings including various HQs of different companies. The police did nothing...

If I poured paint over someone else's property, I would get arrested, but somehow, these people get a free pass. X/

• I don't know what coverage this has been getting outside of London, but yesterday these scumbags marched through The City and poured red paint on several buildings including various HQs of different companies. The police did nothing...

If I poured paint over someone else's property, I would get arrested, but somehow, these people get a free pass. X/

Boris's Mrs told him to leave them alone.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• They are essentially attention seeking pricks they give themselves a name or whatever just to justify themselves, when all they are are thugs who go around destroying whatever they can and causing mayhem they don't really stand for anything its just a front.

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• They are essentially attention seeking pricks they give themselves a name or whatever just to justify themselves, when all they are are thugs who go around destroying whatever they can and causing mayhem they don't really stand for anything its just a front.

Extinction Rebellion fall under the "Far Left" political banner. There seems to be a free pass for any group that comes from the far left which would also include BLM who were running riots on our streets a year ago, ditto with the students in Bristol and elsewhere. There seems to be far more concern about what these nutters refer to as the far right extremists who in broad terms is anyone who has a political opinion which is different from their own and slightly more to the right, this is why regular Tories are now referred to openly and frequently as Nazis, we have our own Jenny on here who very openly accuses everyone of being goose stepping lunatics whilst displaying the most unbalanced and irrational radical viewpoints like they are perfectly sane and normal.

The agenda at play, I believe, is to suppress the uprising of the common man, these far left nutters are actually few and far between but very noisy and active hence they get a lot of publicity. The sleeping giant of the common man stepping up to restore balance is something that once initiated will be almost impossible to control.

I think this used to be referred to as the "Silent Majority" but the problem is that as things start to become more ridiculous and unbalanced as time passes the Silent Majority are finding it harder to remain silent. Remaining silent just encourages more progressiveism, so it is really just a matter of time before we reach breaking point. If the Police won't step in and clear up the mess, because they have become part of the problem, the common man will rise up and clean up instead.

This is why there was more interest in arresting those that wanted to defend the statues than those who wanted to tear them down.

For clarity I am not suggesting anything, I am merely pointing out what I believe to be the only logical interpretation for what I see happening.

The only answer is the ballot box, use your vote and respect democracy. This is what the common man still does, but the far left do not respect democracy and never have, which is why they act as they do.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• If I poured paint over someone else's property, I would get arrested, but somehow, these people get a free pass. X/

Extinction Rebellion fall under the "Far Left" political banner. There seems to be a free pass for any group that comes from the far left which would also include BLM who were running riots on our streets a year ago

It's outrageous that there is selective decisions over who can get nicked for a crime. These groups, politicians, royals, the mega rich etc. It's just more evidence of how our justice system including the policing is corrupt and fails.

• I'm beginning to wonder if these M25 protesters are organised by the government as the police seem to allow them to just get on with it and nik those that interfere with them or break a law trying to get around them. I don't think these are genuine climate protesters and it all seems staged to me. We have to ask ourselves why the police are not more heavy handed like they normally are.

Now the question is why? Do the gov want to get the public hating protesters? all those anti establishment. Or do they want to bring climate issues to the forefront indirectly so they can push through electric cars, new boilers and the rest of the nonsense they are introducing that will penalise us the people more compared to the rest of the world and fill the governments pockets up with money deals, backhanders, more tax for those that don't comply etc.

Something does not smell right about these protesters and the way the media are going on about it. I really don't think these are genuine climate protesters. If it was there would be hundreds, maybe thousands of people protesting and going along for the ride with a carnival type atmosphere....up until the the plod kick off and start a fight.

• They're worse than climate protesters, I suspect them to be Remoaners who, after losing the Brexit referendum, want the country to grind to a halt with nobody able to go to work, no emergency services vehicles to attend emergencies and no families able to go about their lawful business.

Just so they can say it's down to Brexit.

In fact they are useless scum and should be hosed by "Ze WasserKonone" to give them their first wash in months.

• They are incredibly selfish. People are missing important medical appointments such as dialysis treatments and people are dying in accidents caused by these road blocks.

If they want to protest, they should do so peacefully while allowing people to go about their business. The way the police have handled this with their ‘light touch’ wokery politicking is a disgrace.

They should be arrested straight away and kept in prison until the court case.

• Yes but why are the Police standing by watching them and seem to be more concerned about those that interfere with the protest. It all seems staged to me for manipulation purposes. The police are not even directing traffic to take a different route around them. It's imposable to block peoples journey completely. Your journey may take a little longer as in the case of road works but that's about all, no big deal unless you make it out to be a big deal. Stopping people getting somewhere is complete codswallop and simply being used as an argument to diss protesters or in this case possibly actors. Dissing the protesters maybe exactly the reaction that they want from the public and draws more attention to climate change and the need for electric vehicles etc. Get people arguing amongst themselves, divide and conquer.

• They have no right to stop people going about their normal business. They can protest without disrupting people’s lives.

These are just selfish people who are delusional and don’t care whether people miss their medical appointments, job interviews or whatever. Hell, people have died because of this.

There is no excuse. They just want attention and to hell with anyone else.

• Your right they have no right unlike road works. They are not preventing people getting to medical appointments, job interviews or whatever. All one has to do is take a diversion as we do with road works. The police should be safely redirecting traffic. Even on a motorway stuck between exits traffic can be turned around to go back the way they come. Police could even stop traffic on the other side of the road, remove a centre barrier or use an emergency vehicle gap and get cars on the other side to go in the other direction. The preventing people from getting somewhere is just a political reaction from those against their arguments. A few people blocking one road can't even be compared to something like what the likes of Extinction Rebellion done in the centre of London a while back. This group is tiny by comparison. In fact it's such a small incident that it doesn't even deserver the news coverage. Why are they getting so much coverage. Is it to promote and encourage others to do the the same, give them idea's. FFS every time there is a football match roads are blocked and preventing people from using them so one has to take the long way around.

• Those morons are just looking for a clash with the authorities, I seriously doubt that any of them give a shit about the environment its just an excuse for a fight.

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• The blocking of these motorways caused considerable congestion.

You are missing the central point Norra of why these people are allowed to get away with it. There is no excuse for this behaviour. Nobody is stopping them from protesting peacefully, but in protesting they have no right to prevent people going about their normal business.

The police have been spineless and very woke. Somebody needs to remind them that it is an offence to obstruct the highway.

• The stupid Morons have started to run out in front of moving traffic on the motorway in an attempt to cause pileups. Pedestrians are not allowed on the carriageway. The polis are too lenient with that scum. The easiest way to stop this brainless behaviour is to not brake and run the BarStewards over.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!