Stupid Morons glue themselves to the tarmac..

Please treat other members in a constructive manner and abide by our Forum Rules at all times.
  • Except, Jenny, that he has not incited anybody. You know very well that this was tongue-in-cheek, we can all see that.

Glass houses and stone-throwing come to mind….

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• I hope the education authorities are taking note and will go after the mother to fine her like they do with other parents who take their child out of school with no good reason.

I did laugh when I saw that the husband worked at Manchester Airport. So much for his green credentials!

• And the radical leftist activist resorts to their weapon of choice- cancel culture.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• Except, Jenny, that he has not incited anybody. You know very well that this was tongue-in-cheek, we can all see that.

I'm hearing that it's not being taken as a joke elsewhere.

Watch this space.

Yes it was obviously meant as a joke only a moron would think otherwise.

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• I'm hearing that it's not being taken as a joke elsewhere.

Watch this space.

In all seriousness, is this the people who are being offended on behalf of others?

You must surely see that this is the kind of frustration that results from the lack of enforcement when people break the law.

Of course, the state of legislation in this country is dire, due to the bleeding heart liberals who are constantly droning on about their 'human rights'.

The more liberal this country becomes, the more sensible people will react against it, and then, no doubt, we will see a radical correction which will go too far.

We just seem to be incapable of reaching a happy medium.

• Insulate Britain defy court injunction and block M25 for sixth time
    Insulate Britain activists have defied a court injunction and blocked the M25 for a sixth time, at J14 at Heathrow Airport, TalkRadio tweeted.
    www.dailymail.co.uk

They're at it again against court injunctions and I just hope that the threat of putting these scumbags in jail if they ignore the injunctions, is real.

• They're at it again against court injunctions and I just hope that the threat of putting these scumbags in jail if they ignore the injunctions, is real.

If the injuction is not used to put them in jail then it's not worth the paper it's written on.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in this colour  it is moderation. Take note.

• Indeed. Will the judges see it that way? Time will tell.

• This will end up at our Supreme Court full of Tony Blair appointed leftists. So ultimately nothing will happen to these criminals.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• I don't see how it could. These people are breaking the law. Things only go to the SC if there is doubts about the law itself. That said, if judges don't apply the law and don't send these scum to prison, who knows??

I've never heard of a judge getting sacked, so don't know what would happen.

• The right to protest is the point. To many leftists in the legal system is another point

I don’t think anyone has a problem with protests. What most of us have a problem with is wilful obstruction. That really must be clamped down on - we’ve all had enough now.

• Willfully obstructing somone going about their lawful business is not protesting and could be classed as intimidation too.

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• If they get offered a cup of lemon tea and sent on their way with a gentle pat on the head for them to do it all over again, I’ll be livid!

Obstruction of the highway is an offence and should be treated as such.

Hopefully, the new law they are bringing in will have more teeth. A one-year prison sentence might straighten some of them out.

• The thing is much of the time the gov pull new so called laws out of a hat on whim. They basically empty threats unless they can be enforced and they can't be enforced in the courts unless the new so called laws have been approved and passed by the courts first and signed off by Queen. This is why so many folk got away with not paying COVID fines. They will use these threats as a way to use scare tactics and get people to pay up fines in the same way local council's do with parking tickets. Throw a few heavy letters out with some legal blurb and threats with higher fines and rely on most folk not wanting to take things further and just cough up the cash to save the grief. The question is are these legit laws yet are is it just the gov appeasing it's voters by shooting their mouth. More propaganda. I guess these protesters will have been in contact with their legal teams before going out again. We shall just have to wait and see what happens now.

• Existing law is sufficient. It just needs to be enforced. As the police and the “system” in general are now full on woke the Insulate Britain protests are viewed with sympathy and understanding.

Try going out to protest grooming gangs to see how differently you will be treated.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!