Stupid Morons glue themselves to the tarmac..

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • We really do need to purge the police of all this wokery. They will be ridiculed by the rest of the world at this rate.

Bring back the water cannons!

• When he was Mayor of London Boris bought some secondhand water canons from somewhere in the EU. When he announced their arrival it was pointed out to him that they are illegal in the UK. I believe they were sold on for a significant loss.

London water cannon sold at £300k loss - BBC News
    The three vehicles were ordered by former mayor of London Boris Johnson following the 2011 riots.
    www.bbc.co.uk

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• I know it's the Daily Mail so make what you want out of it. I tried searching the headline and tracing back their source but search engines don't make that easy these days so no idea where the story originated.

How Extinction Rebellion climate change zealots - including a baronet's Cambridge-educated granddaughter - are paid £400 a week to bring mayhem to our streets

Extinction Rebellion files reveal climate zealots are paid £400-a-week
    Extinction Rebellion is paying activists up to £400 a week to lead the protests that have brought chaos to the streets of Britain, documents seen by The Mail…
    www.dailymail.co.uk

Now think about that for a minute, who pays them and why are police allowing these protesters to get away with it while they will start a fight and disrupt others. We cant deny the fact the police are favouring the protesters under the cover of woke, human rights or whatever. They arrest and take them to the police station and then instantly release them..WHY? It's all very politically motivated whether that's ER that promote climate change while the gov have their climate agenda to meet and get everyone buying electric cars, accept higher energy bills etc. The only thing that is coming from this lot is new anti protest laws that maybe introduced when we have existing laws that cover what's happening. They may come in handy if we go into another lockdown over Winter. More power and control over the people and govement given free reign to do as they please.

A communist tactic to gain control over people. All I can say is that we must have a lot of sado-masochists in this country as people seem to enjoy being controlled rather than being in control of their life for themselves. The people have been ambushed and have walked right into this trap. Should our tax's be giving these people a wage. Read the following for more info on the possibility of what's happening here.....

Pincer Movement - LibertariDan
    The round of protests following the elections of both Trump and May seem to echo a previous time when street protesters have been harnessed, funded and…
    libertaridan.com
  • They probably believe in their cause but have simply been duped into it. As the old saying goes money talks. The problem is who is financing them not their actions. Their actions are the effect not the cause. They are simply the pawns on the chessboard while all the attention is drawn to them.

• I don't think they do believe in the cause they just want to disrupt other peoples lives as much as possible, if you think about it them blocking roads means people then have to drive further out of thier way to avoid them and thus causing more harm to the environment, if the morons protesting cared about the environment they would realise that.

• I would like to see these people thrown in jail until their court cases get heard, and then a hefty fine and even more jail time.

We’re never going to be able to reduce crime when there is such lax enforcement of the law. It’s time they stepped up.

• They create division as their actions generate strong feelings either for or against them. I know people who I would call friends but are left leaning and they agree the disruption and tactics are bad but they qualify their remarks yes but we need to get people to change to stop the climate crisis. They chime out the propaganda they have been fed without questions. If I try to have a deeper conversation about it will normally end with accusations of me being in denial or a conspiracy theorist.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• They create division as their actions generate strong feelings either for or against them. I know people who I would call friends but are left leaning and they agree the disruption and tactics are bad but they qualify their remarks yes but we need to get people to change to stop the climate crisis. They chime out the propaganda they have been fed without questions. If I try to have a deeper conversation about it will normally end with accusations of me being in denial or a conspiracy theorist.

I think they need to explain how holding up the traffic is good for the environment.

All people are talking about is the disruption to traffic and the lack of effective enforcement action. Nobody I know is talking about insulation.

• They create division as their actions generate strong feelings either for or against them

The Pincer!!!

Unbelievable the excuses and reasonng some people come up with. OK they may not be helping the climate with what they are doing but sometimes you have to speculate to accumulate and see the bigger picture. As for throwing them in prison we don't have any prisons, they are overflowing and when has prison ever helped anyone. It generally makes matters worse. The only people that need to be locked up are the psychopaths, mass murderers, rapists etc. Seriously some people need to start moving the cogs inside their head instead of being so one sided and following the MSM mantra. Maybe a squirt of WD40 in the ear holes may help loosen things up.

• So what would you do with people intent on causing major disruption time and time again?

I'm sorry, Norra, but these people need to be taken out of circulation. Why should we have to tolerate this?

By the way, and we need to build more prisons and generally reform the system.

• I'm sorry, Norra, but these people need to be taken out of circulation.

And how are you going to do that when we have no prisons...they are full to the brim and overflowing outside the gates. The answer would be to sit down and hear them out and the gov come up with some kind of amicable solution. It's not an unreasonable request to get modern insulation installed in every home even without the threat of climate change. As we know from Northern Ireland wars get you nowhere and you have to sit down and talk eventually or you just go around in circles causing even more disruption. Of course the gov are happy to cause disruption because that suits them and masks over other stuff happening.

Even if you where to lock them up then those funding them will find someone else to do the job. You can bring in laws but they can either be ignored or loopholes found. Law is flawed in that sense and is always a game of one one-upmanship or cat and mouse and all the time the cards are getting raised it's more restrictions on the rest of us. What you have to remember is that laws don't only apply to certain groups and effect everyone unless your a Royal :whistling: I bet you will be the first to complain if we go back into another lockdown and people can't protest about that without breaking a law.

• If you give in to this sort of protest, you will only encourage others.

As for no room in the prisons, my imaginative suggestion is…build more!

• Are you going to pay for it then. Raise tax's and increase poverty therefore crime rate rises and then we fill them them up. Shall we go around the merry go round again then. Prison is not the answer accept in extreme cases. We have everything all the wrong way around.

Coincidently I just watched the film Bronson and then found the following online. He is supposedly the UK's most dangerous criminal and has more intelligence than most of us in the outside prison called society. Probably earning more money than many too. At least he doesn't have bills to pay.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Some people are just born scum and will commit crime and some see prison as a n easy life of having everything provided for them and not having to worry about making their way in the world.

• Are you going to pay for it then. Raise tax's and increase poverty therefore crime rate rises and then we fill them them up. Shall we go around the merry go round again then. Prison is not the answer accept in extreme cases. We have everything all the wrong way around.

Coincidently I just watched the film Bronson and then found the following online. He is supposedly the UK's most dangerous criminal and has more intelligence than most of us in the outside prison called society. Probably earning more money than many too. At least he doesn't have bills to pay.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You need to balance the cost of new prisons wirh the cost of sending out waves of police to break up these demonstrations, the cost to business from the disruption, etc.

If we are seen to be powerless, it will just encourage others to do the same and the cost will escalate still further.

• Some people are just born scum and will commit crime and some see prison as a n easy life of having everything provided for them and not having to worry about making their way in the world.

So we should stop making imprisonment such an easy ride. Let's bring back hard labour for cretins like this.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!