Stupid Morons glue themselves to the tarmac..

Please treat other members in a constructive manner and abide by our Forum Rules at all times.
  • Sanctions tend to create enemies. Enemies create excuses for conflict.

The Earth needs intelligent compassion and firm evidence based information on the damage caused by humans. There is too much emotional hysteria at the moment. All this lying down in front of things and dressing up like a pantomime actor makes any cause look flimsy and its proponents look daft. All the vitriol and hatred spilled onto the ordinary population, all the blame and finger pointing and sly political manipulation isn't going to fix what is broken.

The vagabond who's rapping at your door

Is standing in the clothes that you once wore

• They could campaign outside their embassies at least.

There are many things they could do to raise awareness without annoying the public.

Even if their issue is the speed government are working at.

I am the one in ten a number on a list

I am the one in ten even though I don't exist

Nobody Knows me though I'm always there

A statistical reminder of a world that doesn't care

I'm the murderer and the victim the license with the gun

I'm a sad and bruised old lady in an ally in a slum

I'm a middle aged businessman with chronic heart disease

I'm another teenage suicide whose life ended at 13

• I suggest that all their aim is, to annoy and disrupt the public they are the sort of people who have far too much free time on theirs hands for whatever reason.

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• There are many things they could do to raise awareness without annoying the public.

Even if their issue is the speed government are working at.

You can’t really achieve net zero over a shorter period without huge expense, Zany. If you simply stop the manufacture and sale of ‘dirty’ cars and ‘dirty’ boilers, for example, there will be a natural and affordable process for achieving the increase in the use of green cars and boilers.

Any remaining stuff you need to get rid of you can introduce an affordable scrappage scheme to resolve.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• Politicians can't do much as they need to please the people or out they go.

Environmentalists are better placed to present a picture and give scientific information. Unfortunately, with the recent ploy of using Greta to represent an adult hating, anarchist friendly, aggressive view the real problems will get drowned in a universal wish that Greta would join a monastery in Outer Mongolia.

So far, she has been nothing more than an annoying, ill-informed, strange girl who seems to be the mascot of the far left.

The vagabond who's rapping at your door

Is standing in the clothes that you once wore

• What the hell? :cursing:

Why does the police need help in building a case against these scum? They blocked the roads, they should have been filmed and arrested by the police and put in prison.

Our whole system is totally broken.

My guess would be to harvest personal impact statements.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• My guess would be to harvest personal impact statements.

I'm sure they could find plenty of them on the social media platforms as some people just cant wait to post every single aspect of their lives on there regardless of whether anyone actually wants to know or not. :D

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• Jailed Insulate Britain yob's millionaire family fundraise to pay his RENT
    THE family of an Insulate Britain yob started a fundraiser to pay his rent while he is in jail — even though they are worth millions. Oliver Rock, 42, was…
    www.thesun.co.uk

Fancy a laugh, folks? Well, click on the link above and read the story, although be prepared to put your foot through the monitor screen afterwards!

• And there will be plenty of woke nitwits contributing as well, I should imagine.

• Yeah hardly the sort of people who cant afford to insulate their homes are they, probably don't mind jetting of to sunnier climes too when it suits them either.

• Yeah hardly the sort of people who cant afford to insulate their homes are they, probably don't mind jetting of to sunnier climes too when it suits them either.

Of course they are not protesting to get THEIR homes insulated, just saying.

• I seriously doubt they give a stuff about the environment either, its just something to occupy their time.

I disagree. I think they are worse than that. I think they signed up to the "We're better than you are" club, they do little research and don't understand the subject, but feel good showing all the "Ignorant" people how good and clever they are.

• I disagree. I think they are worse than that. I think they signed up to the "We're better than you are" club, they do little research and don't understand the subject, but feel good showing all the "Ignorant" people how good and clever they are.

Yeah just think if they had a brain they could be really dangerous. :D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!