New Forums

Please treat other members in a constructive manner and abide by our Forum Rules at all times.
  • Three new forums have been just been added: Conspiracy Theories, Culture and Community, plus Gadgets and Tech.

For those who have been here long term, you may recall we have had a Culture and Community Forum before, so technically it's not new. But for those more recent members who don't know, anything to do with immigration, race, religion, political correctness, media bias, political ideology, the political elite, transgender issues, black lives matter, extinction rebellion etc etc all goes here.

I will start to move various threads into these new forums right now.

ENJOY! 8)

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• Horizon

Closed the thread.
  • A few changes:

I am just about to move the Culture and Community Forum to the Current Affairs section at the top of the page, as most of these stories are very current in nature.

Also, please note that the Future of TV thread in the Broadcasting Forum has been renamed back to the BBC and Licence Fee thread, as there were just too many different topics being posted in there.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!