News UK launching soon

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • It looks like Rupert Murdoch’s News UK will be launching soon. It will be interesting to see if it is the success that GB News (so far) has failed to achieve.

News UK to launch talkTV with Piers Morgan
    Following an initially shelved launch, Rupert Murdoch’s News UK has announced its national television station talkTV, with controversialist Piers Morgan at the…
    www.digitaltveurope.com
  • Where would you suggest we get it from, Ron? I’m afraid the BBC’s credibility was flushed away a while ago now.

I very rarely watch any TV news find it all far too opinion based rather than just news being reported, so what makes you think I am any more likely to take any notice of BBC news than any of the others. If I really have any interest in the news I tend to look online for it reading from several sources rather than just one or two, and too be honest very little of the so called news interests me anyhow so I tend to avoid it.

• Well you won't get truthful and unbias news from that pair of arseholes that's for sureony left Woke BBC has to be opposed by channels which

The loony left woke BBC needs to be countered by sensible news channels. It gives the viewing public a choice.

The Voice of Reason

• Problem is they dumb down the news so much, I'm surprised they don't have nursery school style books to explain things to viewers, and as for the expressing an opinion rather than just reading the news and telling people more or less how they should be outraged about something, and then you get the obligatory shot of a reporter if they are say reporting about a story from the US being stood in front of a building with a picture of the US flag on it, they should just say something like "This is happening in the United States of America that's that big country that has the stars and stripes for its flag!" :D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!