BT new TV box

Please treat other members in a constructive manner and abide by our Forum Rules at all times.
  • Given it looks like BT are getting out of sports broadcasting and have basically capitulated and turned their TV service into a glorified NowTV box you'd have thought their TV serivce was on the way out. But apparently not, they have just launched a new box!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• "We're wired up to BT's Fibre 2 package, at a cost of £32.99 per month (24 months minimum contract, increasing after 12 months), which delivers around 70Mbps down consistently. It's better than any Virgin Media connection that we've ever had to suffer."

The reviewer must be in one of the problem Virgin Media service areas if they think a consistent 70Mbps is worth mentioning, and doing so in the manner they do. VM's pretty rock solid for 100Mbps for most from to what I've seen anecdotally over the years and that's their basic service these days.

• VM's pretty rock solid for 100Mbps for most from to what I've seen anecdotally over the years and that's their basic service these days.

That's what we have and as you say it's rock solid. BT are rolling out their fibre service round here which I guess is what you will need for their TV box but for the moment we'll stick with VM.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in this colour  it is moderation. Take note.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!