Where will this energy crisis end?

Please treat other members in a constructive manner and abide by our Forum Rules at all times.
  • I think this energy crisis will get worse before it gets better.

I’m just waiting for some climate change enthusiasts to start complaining about their energy bills.

Perhaps we were just a tad over-enthusiastic when we decommissioned our more reliable sources of power before replacement systems were properly in place.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• You can bet that those who are complaining most are also those who so vehemently opposed fracking for shale gas onshore. :rolleyes:

They reap what they sow.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in this colour  it is moderation. Take note.

• Its no coincidence that the talk of price increases always happen at he time of year when the weather gets cooler and longer hours of darkness occur, so people will be using more energy.

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• Supply and demand. 'Twas ever so.

Yes we know, yet they still insist its because of a shortage they need to start admitting they are profiteering and cut all the bollocks about wanting us to reduce our energy usage they would actual prefer us to use more.

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• Its no coincidence that the talk of price increases always happen at he time of year when the weather gets cooler and longer hours of darkness occur, so people will be using more energy.

Fortunately, however, the government’s price cap will see us through the winter.

The price of gas has been falling again since it’s peak, so hopefully things we improve and stabilise over the coming days and weeks.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!