TalkTalk moves away from Youview

Please treat other members in a constructive manner and abide by our Forum Rules at all times.
  • I'm surprised that TalkTalk is even still bothering with a tv service, but I assume that netgem must be a improvement over youview, otherwise why would they bother?

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• I'm surprised Talktalk is still here to be honest and hasn't gone Walkwalk, but as far as this news goes, it makes sense, I guess.... But with firesticks and the like, should they have even bothered with this box?

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• I'm surprised Talktalk is still here to be honest and hasn't gone Walkwalk, but as far as this news goes, it makes sense, I guess.... But with firesticks and the like, should they have even bothered with this box?

It's basically someone else's product, changed a little, so I suppose it doesn't cost them much and makes them look proactive.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!