Tory MP Sir David Amess stabbed during constituency surgery

Please treat other members in a constructive manner and abide by our Forum Rules at all times.
  • Oh and by the way we are still bombing them and wiping out their homes in Syria. Look up Operation Shader. Where are the ones that escape going to head for not to mention the innocent civilian homes that get caught in the cross fire so where are they going to head for as immigrants with a bone to pick.

• Even 20 years ago, there was much talk about "The Islamification Of Europe" . Islamic Terrorism being one of the means that this would be achieved.

Is the prediction coming to fruition?.

• That doesn’t prevent a couple of bouncers guarding the doors.

But what good would that do unless they start to body search people?

I know what I would say to a bouncer if they wanted to search me.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• Even 20 years ago, there was much talk about "The Islamification Of Europe" . Islamic Terrorism being one of the means that this would be achieved.

Is the prediction coming to fruition?.

No.

The dangers to us come from within, not some external alien force.

Those who want to shut down free thought and speech are the real enemy, not a minority of nutcases who want to blow up people for their religious beliefs.

• But what good would that do unless they start to body search people?

I know what I would say to a bouncer if they wanted to search me.

Priti Patel was talking about metal detectors being used.

• That is very narrow minded of you, it's not an excuse it's called consequences of your actions. There's an old saying 'what goes around comes around' and it's true. Maybe politicians should take that into consideration with some of their decision making especially when it involves making an enemy through warfare. I couldn't care less a bout politicians. They only look out for themselves, but unfortunately their actions have an effect on the general public and wider society as a whole which I do care about. Franky they put us the general public and our national security at risk in exchange for them profiteering personally and they are unaccountable for this and left to do as the please as they whip us into place to keep them in a position of power over the people. It's the old master and his slave scenario while they all scratch each other backs. There is one exception to this rule. You need large amounts of money to be able to dontate to whichever party is in power at the time.

• Priti Patel was talking about metal detectors being used.

I've not been following the news, but has there been any updates on this from the government on what they might do (or not) security wise?

• Yes, things move on quickly, although I gather there will be a two minute silence for the MP at midday.

• It’s been announced this afternoon that all MPs will be offered a security guard when they carry out their surgeries.

• Mourners bid farewell to murdered MP in horse-drawn carriage led funeral
    HUNDREDS of mourners today bid farewell to Sir David Amess MP in an emotional funeral. Sir David’s casket, covered by a Union flag, was carried into St Mary’s…
    www.thesun.co.uk

Of course this story doesn't deserve a place on the BBC front page, because its the BBC... :rolleyes:

Looks like he got a good send off.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!