Alex Baldwin shoots and kills woman on film set

Please treat other members in a constructive manner and abide by our Forum Rules at all times.
  • Apparently, it had been loaded with real bullets. I guess we will get to find out how that happened.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• Must be mortifying for Alec Baldwin. Who ever loaded live ammo needs to be identified.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in this colour  it is moderation. Take note.

• Must be mortifying for Alec Baldwin. Who ever loaded live ammo needs to be identified.

I’m sure the police will want to know how that happened.

• Why did he point the gun at her? Was he fooling around? If so, he has learned a valuable lesson the hard way!

Personally, I would have discharged the gun out of harm’s way before using it on set.

I understand that some of the staff had walked out hours earlier because of the lack of safety measures in place.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!