Tories illegal Christmas party.

Please treat other members in a constructive manner and abide by our Forum Rules at all times.
  • I wouldn't want Raab in charge, but in answer to your point, I'm not aware of anything legally that would prevent that.

Well that's kind of it, we have all this rinse and repeat pms being OK until they fall out of favour it just goes around and around, distracting them from the job they are supposed to be doing. We had Cameron give us the Brexit vote he didn't like the result so we ended up with the wishy washy old hag may until they realised she was about as much use as a chocolate teapot regards Brexit so along came Boris who actually got us what we wanted eventuallybut is now another liability so must go, and so the bollocks goes on, how long before the next becomes the pain in the arse.

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• It's all part of the party political sytem, Ron. In that we don't elect a leader as such, like a president, but someone who is leader of a party who wins the majority of the vote.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• Well yes I get that, been around the block enough times to know, but all this changing leader/pm stuff goes on far too much for my liking, it's just a distraction from what they are paid to do which is run the country iin the countrys best interest.

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• But Boris isn't doing that though, hence the discussion here and everywher else.

• Its a sad state of affairs when we are willing to accept this kind of behaviour because replacing him will only replace him with another self indulgent liar. None of them do the job their are supposed to do. The system is broke.

• Barry Gardiner is also coming under scrutiny for taking thousands of pounds donations from Communist China. Looks like the communists are well embedded within the Labour party. And Labour have the nerve to be critical of the Conservative donations. Also Starmer was photographed drinking with others at a Labour office during the lockdown which makes him Two faced at the least for being critical of Boris.

• I am not waiting for Gray's verdict, Horizon. I'm waiting to see the facts, because all we have right now are allegations.

Only then should we be making up our minds.

• It's fact that Boris lied in Parliament. That's enough. He has proved that himself by tripping up over his own lies. The party is irrelevant as that is a sackable offence by itself by breaking parliamentary code. The problem is who is going to replace him. We could end up with worse. Ten agaon itls not down to us to decide. It up to the Chinese and Russians to decide. LOL

• Why is it we are so surprised when a poloticions lies to us and then we have the cheek to get all indignant about it like we didn't expect it, to be honest we get what we deserve, it's quite hilarious. 🤣

• I am not waiting for Gray's verdict, Horizon. I'm waiting to see the facts, because all we have right now are allegations.

Only then should we be making up our minds.

We have facts OB, muliple ones. From all the photos, to that Allegra Stratton incident and Boris himself apologising in the Commons. If nothing happened, what was he apologising for? Of course he didn't mean it, as I already said earlier.

Ms Gray is not going to go against her boss and I'll eat spinach for a week if she does. ;) ^^

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!