Tories illegal Christmas party.

Please treat other members in a constructive manner and abide by our Forum Rules at all times.
  • I wouldn't want Raab in charge, but in answer to your point, I'm not aware of anything legally that would prevent that.

Well that's kind of it, we have all this rinse and repeat pms being OK until they fall out of favour it just goes around and around, distracting them from the job they are supposed to be doing. We had Cameron give us the Brexit vote he didn't like the result so we ended up with the wishy washy old hag may until they realised she was about as much use as a chocolate teapot regards Brexit so along came Boris who actually got us what we wanted eventuallybut is now another liability so must go, and so the bollocks goes on, how long before the next becomes the pain in the arse.

• It's all part of the party political sytem, Ron. In that we don't elect a leader as such, like a president, but someone who is leader of a party who wins the majority of the vote.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• Well yes I get that, been around the block enough times to know, but all this changing leader/pm stuff goes on far too much for my liking, it's just a distraction from what they are paid to do which is run the country iin the countrys best interest.

• But Boris isn't doing that though, hence the discussion here and everywher else.

• Its a sad state of affairs when we are willing to accept this kind of behaviour because replacing him will only replace him with another self indulgent liar. None of them do the job their are supposed to do. The system is broke.

• Barry Gardiner is also coming under scrutiny for taking thousands of pounds donations from Communist China. Looks like the communists are well embedded within the Labour party. And Labour have the nerve to be critical of the Conservative donations. Also Starmer was photographed drinking with others at a Labour office during the lockdown which makes him Two faced at the least for being critical of Boris.

• I am not waiting for Gray's verdict, Horizon. I'm waiting to see the facts, because all we have right now are allegations.

Only then should we be making up our minds.

• It's fact that Boris lied in Parliament. That's enough. He has proved that himself by tripping up over his own lies. The party is irrelevant as that is a sackable offence by itself by breaking parliamentary code. The problem is who is going to replace him. We could end up with worse. Ten agaon itls not down to us to decide. It up to the Chinese and Russians to decide. LOL

• Why is it we are so surprised when a poloticions lies to us and then we have the cheek to get all indignant about it like we didn't expect it, to be honest we get what we deserve, it's quite hilarious. 🤣

• I am not waiting for Gray's verdict, Horizon. I'm waiting to see the facts, because all we have right now are allegations.

Only then should we be making up our minds.

We have facts OB, muliple ones. From all the photos, to that Allegra Stratton incident and Boris himself apologising in the Commons. If nothing happened, what was he apologising for? Of course he didn't mean it, as I already said earlier.

Ms Gray is not going to go against her boss and I'll eat spinach for a week if she does. ;) ^^

• Horizon your gonna love this spoof. Good old British humour at times of trouble.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It's fact that Boris lied in Parliament. That's enough. He has proved that himself by tripping up over his own lies. The party is irrelevant as that is a sackable offence by itself by breaking parliamentary code. The problem is who is going to replace him. We could end up with worse. Ten agaon itls not down to us to decide. It up to the Chinese and Russians to decide. LOL

What 'lie' are you referring to, Norra? If you are referring to an allegation, my point stands.

• https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/…laims-boris-johnson-lied/

Cummings claims he has photos too. Personally, if it were me, I would send all these narcissist, arrogant wankers off to Siberia and be rid of them.

I think any future prime minister will want to choose his/her advisers very carefully and most definately stay away from misfits and oddballs like Cummings.

cummings is bitter because of the way he was ousted from downing street by carrie antionette. this is a clash of egos. cummings wants johnsons blood out of spite and johnson wont do the right thing and resign becauses he has never done a decent thing in his life and wouldnt know how. they are both as bad as each other. i just want johnson out. it doesnt matter who replaces him because they are all tories and only in it for themselves anyway. who ever we get will be a tory so it wont make a jot of difference in that regard. the only good thing is that we would be rid of somebody who seems to have the country hypnotised by his so called personality. for some insane reason i cant figure out the country seems to love him and will vote for him in enough places to keep the tories in power. remove johnson and that spell is broken. without his ability to deceive, lie and swindle with ease we might be able to start to look at just how bad things really are in this country. it will be like a huge collective awakening from a terrible nightmare where people suddenly sit up and rub their eyes and say my god, i've been in a massive trance for five years.

The only man in politics i hate more than boris johnson is tony blair.

Just telling the truth, that's all. I know you don't like it, but there it is.

• Are you a Communist, IT Girl? Tony Blair was impressive as PM - his big mistake in the eyes of most people was the Iraq war.

• Are you a Communist, IT Girl? Tony Blair was impressive as PM - his big mistake in the eyes of most people was the Iraq war.

i am not a communist. Is everybody who doesnt follow your politics a communist? Are you joseph McCarthy? on some sort of witch hunt and seeing communists hiding behind every tree and lamp post? I too thought blair did a lot of good at first. he got hospital waiting lists down. he allowed gay people to get married. he gave a lot of rights to workers. I know about that. but he took us into that bloody war because he thought it would be his falklands victory. He thought he would be a great war leader and it would win him a place in military history like churchill or at least thatcher.

in one letter from my other half in the stan he said 'if we spent all the money we're burning here on the war on aid, every afghan family would have a decent home, decent health care, a school place for their kids and a pension to live on in their old age. that'd do more to make sure the taliban never came back than trying to defeat an enemy we cant even see.' I still have all his letters and i still read them. I know them off by heart. Blair could have been one of the great prime ministes but he blew it. and every army widow will pay the price for his vanity for the rest of our lives. when he dies i will spit on his grave. but i will have to get in a very long queue to do it.

Just telling the truth, that's all. I know you don't like it, but there it is.

• What 'lie' are you referring to, Norra? If you are referring to an allegation, my point stands.

He first said that he did not attend such a party. Then later he changed his tune and said he thought it was a work event, but this was only after the pictures where revealed. The man's a compulsive liar and I struggle to understand how you can stick up for him so adamantly. It's one thing to be loyal to a political party or individual politician but there comes a point when there is blatant lies and corruption that it then brings others, those stand with down with him as they allow and stick up for it. Where's the moral integrity.

We're in a difficult situation now as who will replace him. There are no suitable candidates. It's a shame Philip Davies has no chance of replacing him. I suspect with his military background he will have some moral integrity and discipline unless being around Parliment for so long now has brought him down to the level of others. There's more moral integrity amongst some of the back benchers. Even if Boris stays and brings the whole party down so at the next election Labour get in we will back at square one with another politician who will soon show their true colours with the same old lies, corruption and manipulation for a smash and grab befofore they are replaced. The House of Commons is like a school playground the way they all behave. It's disgusting that any of these degenerates should be leading a country.

• We're in a difficult situation now as who will replace him. There are no suitable candidates. It's a shame Philip Davies has no chance of replacing him. I suspect with his military background he will have some moral integrity and discipline unless being around Parliment for so long now has brought him down to the level of others. There's more moral integrity amongst some of the back benchers. Even if Boris stays and brings the whole party down so at the next election Labour get in we will back at square one with another politician who will soon show their true colours with the same old lies, corruption and manipulation for a smash and grab befofore they are replaced. The House of Commons is like a school playground the way they all behave. It's disgusting that any of these degenerates should be leading a country.

And therein lies the problem they are all as bad as each other and when it comes to an election its like trying to pick out which pile of shit stinks less than the others.

• i am not a communist. Is everybody who doesnt follow your politics a communist? Are you joseph McCarthy? on some sort of witch hunt and seeing communists hiding behind every tree and lamp post?

No, not at all. I only asked because you call Conservatives extreme or fascists and now you don’t like Tony Blair either, so that seems to lean heavily into Corbynista territory.

I was simply trying to get an idea of where you stand in politics so I can understand better where you are coming from.

• Nobody on their right mind likes Tony Blair LOL He was another liar.

And is this an excuse or another lie to escape his embarrassment. See there's the problem when someone is a compulsive liar nobody will believe if you if you are telling the truth. Personally I think this a fabricated story. He has a habit of running and hiding when things get tough.

Boris Johnson’s daughter Romy was ‘badly hit’ with Covid at five-weeks-old
    The prime minister cancelled a public appearance last week after Downing Street confirmed an unidentified family member tested positive for coronavirus.
    www.independent.co.uk

• Oh dear as if it couldn't get any worse. Backbenchers are now being blackmailed. No funding from central government for their constituents if they go against the PM. It really does show a care for the communities like the bodies pile high comment. So if an MP goes against the PM the people in the community who are not even part of the party have to suffer because there's a lack of funding for where they live.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The Police surly need to get involved now. Blackmail is against the law and a serous offence.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!