Tories illegal Christmas party.

Please treat other members in a constructive manner and abide by our Forum Rules at all times.
  • According to the BBC today 50 more FPN's have been sent to Np10 , allegedly Boris has not been issued with another one

https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=74608060945488286c2f70e5310992cbeb909032bf497ab06cb10aea4249ada7JmltdHM9MTY1MjM1NDE0MyZpZ3VpZD1hNjFlMjg5OC04ZTg5LTRjYjAtOWIwNC0xOGM5MjUyNjBkOWYmaW5zaWQ9NTE1Mw&ptn=3&fclid=dd268c37-d1e4-11ec-b8fe-480fdf2b1b88&u=a1aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuYmJjLmNvLnVrL25ld3MvdWstcG9saXRpY3MtNjE0MjIxNDQ&ntb=1

• As the BBC article states it just goes to show the “scale and culture” of this. They should all resign or be sacked I say. Then the thing is there would be none of them left such is the extent of this.

• I believe some members of the staff of Number 10 who received FPN's no longer work in No 10 and replacements have been brought in, probably reassigned within the Civil Service if Civil Servants or opted to resign I don't know for certain

• According to the BBC today 50 more FPN's have been sent to Np10 , allegedly Boris has not been issued with another one

https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p…aXRpY3MtNjE0MjIxNDQ&ntb=1

The one that Boris got fined for was most unnecessary, in my opinion. A 9-minute presentation of a bloody cake between meetings by those he was in contact with anyway is hardly a party. The world has gone mad.

And yet a beer and curry booze up after work by Sir Kier Starmer, Legs and company is meant to be OK. Ridiculous.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• I agree a surprise birthday cake from his wife then back to work, apparently Sunak who knew nothing about arrived early and walked in at the wrong time and he got an FPN , none of them argued or contested it paid up

• I agree a surprise birthday cake from his wife then back to work, apparently Sunak who knew nothing about arrived early and walked in at the wrong time and he got an FPN , none of them argued or contested it paid up

Yes, they paid with gritted teeth. - to appeal would have just provoked more public criticism from people who want to bring Boris down.

• Yes, they paid with gritted teeth. - to appeal would have just provoked more public criticism from people who want to bring Boris down.

Plus, if they lost, they would've got a criminal record.

• I don't think so, even if they went to Court and were found guilty its a Non Recordable Offence , the only way you get a Criminal Record is if you are arrested and charged

• According to the news today 15 people who were at Beergate as its now called will be getting a Questionnaire from Durham Police today

Starmer will live to regret banging on about parties. Serves him right.

• Starmer was on Loose Women earlier, bleating on about when his mum used to be ill. I switched it over.

Not interested in giving him any sympathy at all.

• Nor I , I have have a rough two years since Covid Dad passed away managed to get to his funeral travel restrictions were over , Mum in a Nursing Home no idea who she is or where she is only been able to see her once since March 2020 , going up North in a couple of weeks time to see her she may know who I am she may not

As they say up North life's a bugger at times , then you die :huh:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!