Tories illegal Christmas party.

Please treat other members in a constructive manner and abide by our Forum Rules at all times.
  • Personally I hope Starmer goes. I think there are better leaders that would give Labour a chance of winning the next election. Like I’ve said before, both Burnham and Nandy would be good choices. Appreciate Burnham would have to become an MP first.

I think Starmer is a decent leader but he does lack something. Burnham would be a good choice

• I think he will as PM he has had to deal with enormous problems both at home abroad and of course the pandemic , it is not unusual for a Government to lose seats at local by-elections, they are supposed to be about local issues that the constituents need to be addressed , not which Party in power or who is PM

• I think he will as PM he has had to deal with enormous problems both at home abroad and of course the pandemic , it is not unusual for a Government to lose seats at local by-elections, they are supposed to be about local issues that the constituents need to be addressed , not which Party in power or who is PM

Unlike you the majority of people see Johnson for what he is .

The Johnson government is all about hype & headlines .

It delivers very little

• Unlike you I have no idea what the majority of the people think I have not asked them , have you ? another of your guesses you may be right or just as easy you may be wrong .

I only speak for myself and post my personal opinions

• Unlike you I have no idea what the majority of the people think I have not asked them , have you ? another of your guesses you may be right or just as easy you may be wrong .

I only speak for myself and post my personal opinions

A record swing of the vote in Tiverton & loss of a red wall seat in Wakefield is strong evidence that people have had enough of Johnson, many of his own MPs have voted to get rid of him.

It is becoming clear that they won’t win the next election with the clown in charge

• Not unexpected and certainly not unusual, the Tories lost two seats Labour did really badly in one of them very low turn out in both , all it says to me is those who bothered to vote the majority of them did not want the Tory candidates

Who knows what will happen between now and the next election

• A record swing of the vote in Tiverton & loss of a red wall seat in Wakefield is strong evidence that people have had enough of Johnson, many of his own MPs have voted to get rid of him.

It is becoming clear that they won’t win the next election with the clown in charge

You can interpret this result in many ways. However, the real test will be the General Election, and then we shall see.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• I think Boris will still hang on for the time being, but I think he's got no more than a year to prove that he can turn this around.

I think he will as PM he has had to deal with enormous problems both at home abroad and of course the pandemic , it is not unusual for a Government to lose seats at local by-elections, they are supposed to be about local issues that the constituents need to be addressed , not which Party in power or who is PM

You two are in cloud cuckoo land :D

• A record swing of the vote in Tiverton & loss of a red wall seat in Wakefield is strong evidence that people have had enough of Johnson, many of his own MPs have voted to get rid of him.

Indeed and this was all foreseeable, yet a majority of his MPs voted to keep him knowing that these by-elections would turn out as they have done.

Boris has said he won't step down, so it looks like we're stuck with him for another year.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!