Christmas, thank God it's all over

Please treat other members in a constructive manner and abide by our Forum Rules at all times.
  • Just finished dismantling the tree and packing it, plus all the Christmas lights, baubles and tinsel into the box, sealed with tape and put the box in the garage till next year. Christmas cards into the recycling bin. Probably a day early but we wanted the house back to normal. I've left the other christmas lights on a timer inside the greenhouse as we enjoy the effect while at our evening meal. My neighbours enjoy the lights as well.

• Oh dear, what have they done to you Bibbles?

What with old people and now kids, is there any section of society that you do like? :P

I like old people, I just think they take up to much space in a crowded country. Children I just dislike , albeit I realise their existence is necessary.

• All the Christmas stuff is now packed in boxes and the tree is trussed up and covered in a plastic sheet all ready to go up in the loft this afternoon.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in this colour  it is moderation. Take note.

• All the Christmas stuff is now packed in boxes and the tree is trussed up and covered in a plastic sheet all ready to go up in the loft this afternoon.

Snap and on the same day too.

I used to have all boxes, but most of them fell apart, so I have crates with lids on now, to put all the stuff away. I sent my brother to B&Q to get another crate as we were a bit short, but all the xmas stuff has now been put to bed in the loft until next year.

My house looks very bare with all the clutter gone. :(

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!