Transgender Womb Transplant

Please treat other members in a constructive manner and abide by our Forum Rules at all times.
  • This is a whole new level of extra weird now. We have gone beyond clown world and are being converted to an alien species :D I feel sorry for the blob that's comes from this. Who knows what may happen next. It may want to start breeding with it's own kid.

Jessica Alves reveals her plans to undergo a womb transplant
    The TV personality, who underwent sex reassignment surgery in February, revealed she is hoping to have the surgery as she becomes more and more desperate to…
    www.dailymail.co.uk

• So, a biological male wanted to be altered surgically so he could look like the goddess Freya in the body of Kim Kardashian. And will be altered further so as to acquire a transplanted uterus to carry children implanted therein.

Where is this going to end? It won't be long before there is someone who wants to transition to an animal. There will no doubt be doctors and scientists who will be willing to experiment and soon we'll have a social media group for trans tigers.

I agree with Norra that this is going beyond clown world. It is entering a sort of fantasy realm. It might be moving toward a kind of Frankensteinian scenario.

Perhaps a good question might be, "Just because you can do it, should you do it?"

The vagabond who's rapping at your door

Is standing in the clothes that you once wore

• It might be moving toward a kind of Frankensteinian scenario.

We are already at that point and this madness is not only the US. Just wait until the biological starts to morph more with technological. Half human half computer. Artificial hearts where only the beginning. In fact in the US there is a large goth vampire following where they share each others blood. Literally using needles on each other and removing blood to share and the get addicted to it. I wonder how they are getting on with COVID LOL

Gender fluid I have not even heard before. What the hell is that. I fear what is happening here is that society is encouraging mental illness as way of not having to deal with it. I wonder where it's all going to lead apart from a very screwed up break down of society with many more splinter groups all fighting in their corner.

It's certainly not going to bring society closer together along with more acceptance of one another. At what point do we no longer consider some of them human any more. Make up, fashion and art is one thing and it should be contained to specific environments like entrainment and the stage but when one starts to alter their physical appearance and starts transplanting and /or removing parts IMO that is crossing a line and they need serious psychological help or locking up before they impose a bad influence on others. Surly this has to be done to protect society especially children.

Then we have the impact of social media. These companies need clamping down on with what they can encourage. It's not funny any more and the impact on society is not positive.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They used to lock those kind of people up in lunatic asylums, now they are allowed to wander amongst the normal folk and are given protected status to the point if they are treated different they can claim to be victims of hate and persecution and its the normal folk who then get locked up for that. :D

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• As I have said before on trans issues, if trans people say they are a different sex, I am not going to call them liars, but even for me, this is going too far.

Perhaps a good question might be, "Just because you can do it, should you do it?"

Indeed and as you can't do these things yourself, should doctors really be facilitating this womb transplant.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• You can ask the same question about some plastic surgery. Michael Jackson being a salient example. Should plastic surgeons turn people into weird looking beings? After all, their clients for this sort of transformation are invariably suffering from body dysmorphic disorder. Why not help them accept themselves instead and only perform surgery on genuine disfigurement?

• You can ask the same question about some plastic surgery. Michael Jackson being a salient example. Should plastic surgeons turn people into weird looking beings? After all, their clients for this sort of transformation are invariably suffering from body dysmorphic disorder. Why not help them accept themselves instead and only perform surgery on genuine disfigurement?

The simple answer to that is the people who perform these kind of operations which are done privately like being paid huge amounts of money to perform these procedures too much to try and talk people out of it.

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• Yes. I couldn't do it, but there seem to be a lot who have no trouble, no conscience, have long since abandoned the Hippocratic oath and just go for the cash. With the patients' approval and consent. I suppose in the long run it's your own fault if you end up looking like a clown, but I still feel that as these folk are not normal to start with, it might be better to try and dissuade them instead.

Problem with plastic surgery is where should the line be drawn, if at all.

Currently, here in the UK LW, CH4's Countdown is now hosted by Anne Robinson. She has had so much plastic sugery done on her, she can barely speak. She literally cannot open her mouth wide enouogh to form words and I think this is awful, more so that she is given yet another popular show to present.

So, where should the line be drawn?

What if you just want a few wrinkles "removed", is that okay? At what point does a few become too many, as is the case with Anne Robinson?

This case has clearly gone too far, but should it be illegal? Shouldn't doctors be asking themselves, if this person doesn't have a womb, should we really be transplanting one into them? Or, does money only matter.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• This case has clearly gone too far, but should it be illegal?

There'll always be some country where it wouldn't be illegal.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in this colour  it is moderation. Take note.

• The world is going mad..... Idiots wanting to be of another gender. WHY .. So men can have access to women's dressing rooms, toilets and showers and cheat to take part in women's sport. In my younger days they used to be called Perverts, now it's becoming fashionable thanks to the Media like the BBC and Leftie news papers. ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!