When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • subtly altering words or phrases is not "PC gone made" or "woke". It is almost always done for a reason which is meaningful to those it applies to. All we need to do is show some understanding, tolerance and empathy with people and not be so quick to jump to foaming at the mouth and going puce in the face at every little thing the Daily Mail screams from its front page.

Yes, and the reason is not to offend, and that's my entire point. In my opinion it is down to the recipient not to be offended, not the offender not to offend. In other words, "Stick & Stones"

The intelligent are being oppressed so the stupid don't get offended

• UK's Johnson under fire for comparing Ukraine resistance to Brexit
    British Prime Minister Boris Johnson cited the Brexit referendum of 2016 in a speech to his Conservative Party, saying that Britons “choose freedom every time”…
    www.trtworld.com

And so the wokery continues. Now a comment about people wanting freedom is interpreted by the wokes as an insult to those fleeing war in Ukraine.

Why do these people have to keep twisting things to suit their own arguments? They need to get a life.

• There is a lot of offence being taken by people who are offended at others being offended. It is not an offence to be offended, but these people take offence that the fact that being offended is not an offence. They would like being offended to be an offence so that their offence can result in the offended being charged with offensive offence.

Those who take offence at people being offfended are incredibly woke but of course they get offended by people being woke so they want woke to be an offence and in that way they can get redress for the offence they feel when the woke get offended at them.

Of course, you could just ignore it, but that would be an offence too because we have to be awake to offence in order to counter the wokeness and wokery of the woke who have made offence something to get offended about.

Me? I don't give a damn what you think.

Just telling the truth, that's all. I know you don't like it, but there it is.

• There is a lot of offence being taken by people who are offended at others being offended. It is not an offence to be offended, but these people take offence that the fact that being offended is not an offence. They would like being offended to be an offence so that their offence can result in the offended being charged with offensive offence.

Those who take offence at people being offfended are incredibly woke but of course they get offended by people being woke so they want woke to be an offence and in that way they can get redress for the offence they feel when the woke get offended at them.

Of course, you could just ignore it, but that would be an offence too because we have to be awake to offence in order to counter the wokeness and wokery of the woke who have made offence something to get offended about.

Me? I don't give a damn what you think.

What if I am offended because something I said offended someone else?

• I am not frightened I am bloody furious , time Teachers and those responsible for educating our children and later students were told to leave their own political thoughts and opinion at the school gate, unless of course they are studying Politics

nearly two thirds (61 per cent) were opposed to “unlimited free speech

This is disgusting. Do these people even value their freedom. Lock them all up in a prison camp and see how they like that if they don't value their freedom. Better still send them on holiday to North Korea and then tell them this is the kind of life they will be living if they continue on this thought pattern. What they are experiencing now is not education it's indoctrination and brainwashing. It's on par with the Chinese so called 'education camps' for the Uighurs.

• Freedom of speech is now being eroded year by year by the Left.

The Truth is being suppressed and no criticism is allowed by the Marxism following hordes.

It's the way this country is going and it's time we all recognise this fact.

The Voice of Reason

• And combine the lack of freedom of speech with digital ID. Social credit based on our behavioural pattens is only around the corner. Cash is soon to go all digital too so combine all that together.

• https://www.trtworld.com/europe/uk-s-jo…to-brexit-55664

And so the wokery continues. Now a comment about people wanting freedom is interpreted by the wokes as an insult to those fleeing war in Ukraine.

Why do these people have to keep twisting things to suit their own arguments? They need to get a life.

It’s not wokery , the comparison is ridiculous, am I offended yes ,everything about Johnson offends me ,the world makes judgements on countries based on their leaders & we have an embarrassing clown Prime Minister.

• Worse still we are sticking our nose in other countries business which has a massive backlash on us. Why should we suffer at someone else's expense unless we want in on that part of the world to capture the Siberian Methane for fuel as the ice melts and at the same time save the world from a runaway greenhouse effect and our inevitable extinction. Maybe that's what Ukraine is all about.

• It’s not wokery , the comparison is ridiculous, am I offended yes ,everything about Johnson offends me ,the world makes judgements on countries based on their leaders & we have an embarrassing clown Prime Minister.

Based on the fact he got us out of the EU as promised, rolled out the most generous furlough scheme in the world, rolled out one of the quickest vaccine programs, and lead the world with the Ukraine situation. As well as that each household is being given £550 towards their bills. Yes, he is a bit of a buffoon, and like all politicians he lies, but when you look back he has done a pretty good job. If you really care about him attending a garden party after work, I would ask you to question yourself. For the good of the Tory party he needed to go, let's just hope we get a no nonsense proper right winger, but I doubt we will

• Based on the fact he got us out of the EU as promised, rolled out the most generous furlough scheme in the world, rolled out one of the quickest vaccine programs, and lead the world with the Ukraine situation. As well as that each household is being given £550 towards their bills. Yes, he is a bit of a buffoon, and like all politicians he lies, but when you look back he has done a pretty good job. If you really care about him attending a garden party after work, I would ask you to question yourself. For the good of the Tory party he needed to go, let's just hope we get a no nonsense proper right winger, but I .

doubt we will

With the exception of the vaccine roll out he’s achieved very little

His “oven ready deal “ was anything but

£billions wasted on useless PPE , billions on loans that will never be repaid

I supported the furlough scheme but it went on way too long .

Many politicians will have lied but Johnson is a born liar , he has proved a liability.

Listen to his speech, he still doesn’t accept any responsibility

This country is in deep financial hole , we need someone to steady the ship & genuinely lead.

• This country is in deep financial hole , we need someone to steady the ship & genuinely lead.

Yes, The country needs a proper Conservative Government to get us out of the mess --- Not a wishy washy Liberal Cabinet which Boris controlled. What we don't need is Starmer and his mob of useless Marxists backing up Putin.

The Voice of Reason

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!