When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • At last there are people realising that a whole generation of children have been brainwashed in school by Marxist teachers spouting their personal adherence to extreme left politics.

The authorities have now latched on to the harm that those bad teachers have caused and are attempting to correct it in the future....

See :-

Teachers to be ordered to avoid political bias in classrooms
    Guidance will set out how to deal with sensitive issues like racism, empire and Israel/Palestine
    www.msn.com

The Voice of Reason

Edited once, last by Horizon: moved link onto its own line (February 21, 2022 at 3:58 PM).

• Better late than never, I was aware this was happening in some schools 30 years ago hence we moved house to get our children into better schools which is why we put our kids into Catholic Schools they performed much better than state run schools , more discipline as well which is sadly lacking in many schools these days.

Brainwashing kids by Left Wing Teachers is totally unacceptable they should be sacked, but is anyone surprised by their underhand methods.

• At last there are people realising that a whole generation of children have been brainwashed in school by Marxist teachers spouting their personal adherence to extreme left politics.

It's not new.

I had a temp teacher at primary school once and this was just when green issues, or eco (as it was called then) first came onto the scene.

One of the teacher's biggest things was fur. To cut a long story short, after weeks of hearing about how evil fir coats was, I came home one day and got my mum's fur coat and gave it a burial in the garden. I felt very proud of myself, my mum saw it differently...and I didn't sit down for a week after that.

Following several different complaints from parents, the teacher was "moved on".

• One of my granddaughters if all goes well should be going to University this year, she and our daughter her Mother are very concerned with what is happening on Campus by Political Zealots, strikes by staff etc

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!