Bitcoins and other electronic money.

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • I'm afraid that I'm not an expert in Electronic money such as Bitcoin but I've been reading up on the transactions. Where a few people are making a huge profit by investing, there must be many more losing out. The more I read, the similarities between electronic money investments and the toxic Pyramid Selling practice appear to become more apparent............... I will not be investing in Electronic money :(

Is there any forum member who can shed some light into why the select few can make such a huge profit without adversely impacting on others I for one would be very grateful. :)

The Voice of Reason

• The problem is there is far too much tech and geek speak involved with bitcoins or whatever that it is far too easy for normal people to understand so it's easy for people to get scammed, and I think that is the intention, so my advice is steer well clear.

• This probably needs to be moved elsewhere. I may do this.

How about here.....

Ron Manager
    January 11, 2021 at 6:51 AM

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!