Some tweaking

Please treat other members in a constructive manner and abide by our Forum Rules at all times.
    • Staff Notice

Just doing some tweaking and have just moved the Forum List page to the Home Page of this site.

The reason for this is to do with the search engines, ie they should find content on this site easier by putting the forum list on the first page of this site.

The old home page has been renamed to What's New? and this is where you can see recent activity on the site and a short list of unread threads.

More changes to come soon, but that will be for a new thread. A new software update is imminent.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• The members on-line recently list seems to have gone missing.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in this colour  it is moderation. Take note.

• I noticed. :)

I'll do anything to get the site noticed more and if I'm being honest, this was something I intended to do a "few" years ago, but just forgot about it.

It's really basic stuff having the front page as the main page of the site.

The members on-line recently list seems to have gone missing.

What you are referring to was in fact those people viewing the forum list, not who's online. The real list, is, and always has been, under the Members menu called Users Online.

• Following on from my tweaking last month, I am still keen for search engines to notice us a bit more and try and drive up membership, so with that in mind, I have removed all the sub forums and made them all main forums and also I've merged the European and American politics forums into the main World Politics forums.

It should, in theory, be easier for Google to scan the site by doing this.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!