Police to send out Fines to Downing Street

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • After two months of investigating Partygate according to the media today the Met Police is sending out Fixed Penalty Notices to Downing Street today , it is thought that fifteen FPN's will go out today , who to is not known at this stage

• He may get one who knows unless someone involved in the Police leaks the information, that is what the press will be trying their best to get hold of, no matter who gets them they will probably say nothing they don't have to

• I think I read that if the PM is fined, this information will be made public. He is to give a full account to Parliament when the investigation is complete. I don't think the Boris bashers will like it one bit.

• OB

I agree I think Boris may well say if he was served with an FPN , of course Anti Boris and Anti Tories will have a field day if he has been issued with one as possibly other Members of Parliament may have.

Other members of Downing Street Staff Civil Servants may well be served as well , at the end of the day it was stupidity to ignore the Regulation the Government had been forced to impose but I don't think it warrants Boris or anyone else resigning.

• We will know if Boris gets one, but from what I know and from what Boris himself has said, I don’t think he has personally done anything wrong. I will be very interested to see Sue Gray’s full report, that will be very enlightening.

• Perhaps rather than fine Boris, he should just get the snip instead. 8o And a hairbrush, that'll really be the end of him then. ^^

• It is indicative of how he thinks though, ie he couldn't care less.

Some find it refreshing to have a PM who doesn’t kowtow to all the wokeness and the self-satisfied moralising blood sucking insects out there.

• Perhaps rather than fine Boris, he should just get the snip instead. 8o And a hairbrush, that'll really be the end of him then. ^^

He does not like short hair according to the press but does get it cut which makes no difference his hair is so fine , his Dad is the same their hair just sticks up no matter what they do. ^^

Where does Boris Johnson get his haircut?
    BORIS Johnson is famous for his blond unruly mop. Here’s what we know about how his iconic hairstyle in kept shape. Where does Boris Johnson get his hair cut?…
    www.thesun.co.uk
  • ‘Others have said they are withholding judgement until the police conclude their investigation, and an internal inquiry is published.’

And that’s how it should be.

• The fines wont even cover the cost of the investigation. What a waste of time and money. Lock them up rather than fine them, give them a criminal record and have them removed from office.

• The fines wont even cover the cost of the investigation. What a waste of time and money. Lock them up rather than fine them, give them a criminal record and have them removed from office.

They whoever they maybe are being treated just the same as hundreds of others who broke the regulations, it is not an offence you can be arrested for as far as I am aware, it is not even a recordable offence meaning the recipients do not get a Criminal Record , they either pay the fine or contest it

• ‘Others have said they are withholding judgement until the police conclude their investigation, and an internal inquiry is published.’

And that’s how it should be.

Well, fines are going out, so it's clear, they're:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Now Boris and his cronies just need a diamond thing to crash on their heads and trap them inside and take them into outerspace. ^^

• Would you advocate that for the hundreds of people were issued FPN's during the last two be sacked ? or just Civil Servants and Politicians

• Depends on the job. If its a copper then yes they should lose their job and politicians who are a public facing figure who should lead by example should most definitely as should any magistrate or judge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!